Peyton Manning The Rapper

Peyton is my favorite Vol ever, and I have loved his commercials in the past.

But I think they've jumped the shark. This one is a little too much IMO...

Reactions: 1 person
Sources say it was shot in Florida....and JTimberlake(From TN) along with his other "entertainer" friends are boycotting the state of Florida after the Zimmerman Verdict. I'm absolutely fine without any of them in this awesome video ! I hope all "entertainer/ex-drug dealers/people who forget their roots be banned from all Southern and Western venues. Let them be forgotten.

where did you hear that .. looks like bourbon st in nola to me

Sources say it was shot in Florida....and JTimberlake(From TN) along with his other "entertainer" friends are boycotting the state of Florida after the Zimmerman Verdict. I'm absolutely fine without any of them in this awesome video ! I hope all "entertainer/ex-drug dealers/people who forget their roots be banned from all Southern and Western venues. Let them be forgotten.

New Orleans is in Florida?

Not that most of your post made sense anyway.

Why get all twisted up over a video? Take it for what it is, a light-hearted, amusing video, nothing more. I doubt they were going for the commercial equivalent of an Emmy :)

Not twisted, just have seen just about everybody HeeHawing over this since it was uploaded and it just didn't do it for me. As someone mentioned earlier, Eli just forces it...(I consider myself on the Michael Scott level of genius comedic critic. HA)

P.S. - For the youngsters, HeeHaw was an American comedy show that aired in the late 20th century and was based on the antics of mere country folk.

Not twisted, just have seen just about everybody HeeHawing over this since it was uploaded and it just didn't do it for me. As someone mentioned earlier, Eli just forces it...(I consider myself on the Michael Scott level of genius comedic critic. HA)

P.S. - For the youngsters, HeeHaw was an American comedy show that aired in the late 20th century and was based on the antics of mere country folk.

That's because Eli is as bad at acting/comedy as Peyton is good at it. His SNL hosting was painful.

People acting like they were trying to be serious and everything. It is a commercial, it is suppose to be stupid to make you talk about it which is what everyone here is doing. I loved it btw.

People acting like they were trying to be serious and everything. It is a commercial, it is suppose to be stupid to make you talk about it which is what everyone here is doing. I loved it btw.

It's serious! I want football on my phone, and honestly did not know that was possible.

VN Store

Back