Photo of a UT legend and a legend in the making

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
This was taken at UT today. Love it!

BMwoD5KCIAAoOvO.jpg:large

Reactions: 62 people
I miss Fulmer. I am glad he still loves this school.

Sadly, this man will pass one day, and the doctors will begin to drain his blood and realize it's UT Orange 99% through with 1% being Blue and Gold for ETSU. I don't mean to put words in anyone's mouths, but the doctor's response will be simple yet defined, "VFL"

Reactions: 12 people
how is he blue and gold? a man that gave his all for tennessee?

he is only a consultant.

The man"donates too" ETSU. I'm sure part of him loves the place or he would have just sat at home instead of helping them build a football team.

Last edited:
The man graduated from ETSU. I'm sure part of him loves the place or he would have just sat at home instead of helping them build a football team.

Certainly you aren't talking about Fulmer; he played at Tennessee under Dickey and Battle.

The man graduated from ETSU. I'm sure part of him loves the place or he would have just sat at home instead of helping them build a football team.

:blink:

Fulmer graduated from the University of Tennessee, he was a football player too.

Dude, a simple Google search would have told you that.

Reactions: 1 person
I was trying to say he donates to ETSU while typing on my phone. I know Fulmer played Guard here in in 68'-71'.

I was trying to say he donates to ETSU while typing on my phone. I know Fulmer played Guard here in in 68'-71'.

how do you try to say HE DONATES mixed up with he graduated ? those words does not even look the same. nice try though.

Reactions: 4 people
how do you try to say HE DONATES mixed up with he graduated ? those words does not even look the same. nice try though.

Well it happens when u half pay attention and was talking to someone about graduating ETSU if you really want to know or you and your buddies can continue your rant either way doesn't bother me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back