Photo of a UT legend and a legend in the making

This was taken at UT today. Love it!

BMwoD5KCIAAoOvO.jpg:large

Fired a legend, now who's the one in the making?

CBJ managed to get Fulmer and Majors in the same room? Maybe he really is a miracle worker.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They sat next to each other at Harry Galbraith's funeral, but yeah, Butch is doing work if he got them both in the same room for a function like that.

Fulmer, to the last, always defended Johnny. He read the riot act to someone on the practice field for saying a bad word about Johnny.

Now, I'm not sure Johnny feels the same....

Reactions: 1 person
Was thinking the same thing! And the room didn't have a wrestling ring in it!
Awesome, so glad to see it happen, finally!

Johnny and Phillip have been together many times since 1992. this was not the first time

I don't care what anyone says or however much he slipped in the end, being born in 87 Phil Fulmer is the only coach I've ever known at UT and I grew up watching him and spurrier duke it out. That man IS UT football to me and I'll always miss seeing him in orange. I'm hoping Butch can fill those big shoes of Phil's and get us another national championship or two, GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!!!!!

Reactions: 19 people
I don't care what anyone says or however much he slipped in the end, being born in 87 Phil Fulmer is the only coach I've ever known at UT and I grew up watching him and spurrier duke it out. That man IS UT football to me and I'll always miss seeing him in orange. I'm hoping Butch can fill those big shoes of Phil's and get us another national championship or two, GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!!!!!

I don't give a damn if VF4 just posted this - but it's worth a like and a bump.

Reactions: 3 people
It is a tribute a great Vol, Harry Galbreath, one of best people to wear the orange jersey and a great player.
Bringing the Vol family together is only part of his legacy.

GBO

Johnny Majors and Phil Fulmer were both very good coaches at UT. Phil had the better record. Both played and graduated at UT. Go VOLS!

Johnny and Phillip have been together many times since 1992. this was not the first time

I want to see them hug it out (obligatory "No homo")...that would make me feel much better about the entire situation.

I wish I was able to witness the Fulmer years. I hope Jones' years are just as successful.

VN Store

Back