Pick an evil

When I saw you authored a thread about picking an evil I was gonna vote for you... :dance2:

*cough* wrong forum *cough* :)

Go BAMA!....I just got sick

no need to cheer for them...

I'd pick Florida to win.

That being said, just in case, I grabbed the name "Got Thirteen?"

dirty bammers can't have it!

Last edited:
I'll take:

Folding preflop aces while sitting on a rusty, MRSA infested nail, at my in-laws house, with the "Sports Animal Morning Show" playing in the background.

I guess I'll hold my nose and pick Florida to win. I cannot/will not root for Alabama and/or Saban. Alabama is just too cocky too soon. They need a dose of reality and I believe FLA will feed it to them.

GO Vols...

i guess florida, but thats like having to pick which gun to be shot in the face with....just like the national chamionship a few years ago i'll root for florida but i'll have to go to confession the next day.........

Like kissing your sister.Either is just wrong.

Kissing Bama is like kissing your fat sister who needs a social hand out. Kissing Florida is like kissing your trampy sister who will probably pass along an STD. Either way, you're gettin' some...big bowl money.:thumbsup:

Gators :banghead2:

I wish someone would put anthrax in the air ducts @ the Georgia Dome. :eek:

A huge earthquake will open up under the GA Dome and swallow Bama and UF forever. That way UT will be able to win the SEC again.

Neither, The VOLS beat Vandy and Kentucky so bad the BCS ranks the Vols #1 in the Nation and the Vols go on to defeat Texas Tech in the National Championship game. Oh, by the way, I guess Bama and UF must have fell into the eartquake.:lolabove:

VN Store

Back