Pick an evil

I guess I'll hold my nose and pick Florida to win. I cannot/will not root for Alabama and/or Saban. Alabama is just too cocky too soon. They need a dose of reality and I believe FLA will feed it to them.

GO Vols...

this one about sums it up for me.

florida.......can't we find a way for them both to lose? I've heard alot of ceativity around here, time to step up guys!

Assuming Florida takes care of FSU next weekend going into the 'bama game, don't you want the best possible chance for the SEC representative to beat whoever the B12 rep is? Keep the hardware where it belongs -- in the SEC?

If so, you root for Florida. Easy.

Assuming Florida takes care of FSU next weekend going into the 'bama game, don't you want the best possible chance for the SEC representative to beat whoever the B12 rep is? Keep the hardware where it belongs -- in the SEC?

So even if Bama beats Florida, Florida is still the best representative against a Big XII foe? Interesting.

The fact that FU and Bammer are playing for a chance at the ship makes me sick. Suicide watch comes to mind.

ab, that seems a little extreme. Look at it this way: if Florida or 'bama wins the NT, then it makes it all the sweeter for you to come back and take the top spot in the SEC away from us.

The thread I thought was about who you want to win the SECCG. Am I wrong?

Yes, but that's not what you implied with your answer:

If so, you root for Florida. Easy

you are stating that Florida gives the best chance to beat a Big XII opponent. I'm no expert, but if Bama beats Auburn, they went through the SEC and regular season undefeated. Something the "mighty" Gators could not do. Just because the Gators offense is more dynamic, don't discredit Alabama's extremely talented defense.

ab, that seems a little extreme. Look at it this way: if Florida or 'bama wins the NT, then it makes it all the sweeter for you to come back and take the top spot in the SEC away from us.

Yeah right, like that's ever gonna happen. :p

It really looks like the Colts and Titans are gonna play for the Super Bowl spot as well. This year has just been wonderful. :hi:

Seriously though, good luck to the Gators. I don't think there is anyone playing better ball than them right now. :cray:

Ahem... So if the unimaginable happens and Florida loses to FSU, and Alabama is undefeated going into the SECCG, who do you want to win the game? :whistling:

VN Store

Back