Pick'em - Arkansas

Could you help me out a tell me who the mods are so I don't get pissed off about some of others comments the mods should be the knowledge ones lol

Sure, the primary moderators for the baseball forum are @OldTimer and @vol66. There are different mods who focuses on the other sports forums, though I find those more difficult to keep track of.

Sure, the primary moderators for the baseball forum are @OldTimer and @vol66. There are different mods who focuses on the other sports forums, though I find those more difficult to keep track of.
Thanks for your help Baseball and recruiting forum is my primary place Basketball during season but rite now too many chiefs not enough indians about the transfer portal and Lady Vols forum enough said to much menopause over there for me

Reactions: VolPack22
Thanks for your help Baseball and recruiting forum is my primary place Basketball during season but rite now too many chiefs not enough indians about the transfer portal and Lady Vols forum enough said to much menopause over there for me

Yeah, I actually don’t really know who the hoops mods are even though I visit there quite a bit. Whoever they are they should have a staff member logo like oldtimer does (included image). It is wild over there with the portal stuff, and the lady Vols forum is well known for being confrontational.

6BCCE7CF-2369-48CF-BD5E-FC51964CC302.jpeg

Yeah, I actually don’t really know who the hoops mods are even though I visit there quite a bit. Whoever they are they should have a staff member logo like oldtimer does (included image). It is wild over there with the portal stuff, and the lady Vols forum is well known for being confrontational.

View attachment 546262
I appreciate your help really thanks for helping understand this site now I know not to blow up all the time

@OldTimer also has a three person committee that assists in his day-to-day operations.

VN Store

Back