GAME 1 - FRIDAY
View attachment 553718

GAME 2 - SATURDAY
View attachment 553719 or View attachment 553720

In the 2 games combined.......

1. What will Tennessee's record be?

2-0, 1-1, 0-2​

5 Points at stake

2. How many strikeouts will Tennessee's pitchers have in the 2 games combined?

Simply Reply Over or Under........
5 Points at stake

3. How many Home Runs will Tennessee have in the 2 games combined?

Simply Reply Over or Under........
5 Points at stake

DOUBLE IS IN PLAY
just say Double after your prediction...........Double for one and you double for all.............​

All previous Rules apply​

2-0
Over
Over
Double

Go Big Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
2-0 over over double. Picks tell a lot when added with posts.

I’m sure this is a shot at me for picking 1-1 originally. I changed it to 2-0 after sleeping on it, but I also don’t think Tennessee is a “terrible team” like you implied in another thread. I just think Clemson is extremely good. Don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Doesn’t mean I don’t think we can win. It’s just going to be a lot tougher than we deserved.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I’m sure this is a shot at me for picking 1-1 originally. I changed it to 2-0 after sleeping on it, but I also don’t think Tennessee is a “terrible team” like you implied in another thread. I just think Clemson is extremely good. Don’t think there is anything wrong with that. Doesn’t mean I don’t think we can win. It’s just going to be a lot tougher than we deserved.
:eek:

Actually not a shot at you specifically but the comments that were posted that day and the fact that several were putting 1-1 aligned. It's interesting that several have changed their tone as the day went on. I also think Clemson is good but we are better. But it does depend on which team of ours decides to show up. We are Jekyll and Hyde.

Actually not a shot at you specifically but the comments that were posted that day and the fact that several were putting 1-1 aligned. It's interesting that several have changed their tone as the day went on. I also think Clemson is good but we are better. But it does depend on which team of ours decides to show up. We are Jekyll and Hyde.

Agree with what you said. I do think we’re a good team, but it’s hard to tell which version of the Vols will show up on any given day. And Clemson has won 16 in a row, which is scorching. I am just very hesitant, although the law of averages would suggest they have to lose at some point. You can’t win literally every game you play, so the winning streak has to die somewhere. No better time than this weekend.

2-0
Under
Under
Double
I captured a leprechaun, and he claims that his magic is strong. :^)))))
So, I am trying to hold on to the tricky imp through the end of CWS.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back