Pick'em - Georgia - Friday, Saturday and Sunday

1) Get me a broom .... (that's a fancy way of saying, "SWEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPING TIME"
2) Its not going to be 27 innings of baseball ... that means it is UNDER
3) What's a bunt .... that means it is UNDER
YAHTZEE!!!!! ... that means I am a riverboat gambler and I am going for the DOUBLE ... even though it is an inside straight!!!!

Just to be clear, bunting is like drawing a charge in bb ... There are MANY who are not a fan!!!! BUT, there is an undeniable art to both of those skills ... if you can do it well ... it is a thing of beauty.
I loved the challenge of bunting ... I would rather swing away ... but if I was called on to bunt ... you better believe it was going on the ground and it was going to be a good bunt.
Our coach was a fanatic on the skill of bunting ... required everybody to practice ... every day during batting practice.
But he only called for a bunt once!!!

Just to be clear, bunting is like drawing a charge in bb ... There are MANY who are not a fan!!!! BUT, there is an undeniable art to both of those skills ... if you can do it well ... it is a thing of beauty.
I loved the challenge of bunting ... I would rather swing away ... but if I was called on to bunt ... you better believe it was going on the ground and it was going to be a good bunt.
Our coach was a fanatic on the skill of bunting ... required everybody to practice ... every day during batting practice.
But he only called for a bunt once!!!

Bunt: Google Luis Aparicio of the White Sox from the late 50's to the mid 70's. He could lay down a 'drag' bunt and it rolled parallel to the first base line like the ball was chasing him to the bag.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back