Pick'em - Vanderbilt - Friday. Saturday and Sunday

Numerous people are picking up 25 points and losing 20-25 points……

I wish there were 3 options on the mid week games, over, under, or a loss.

I think it would make it a little more difficult for people that are conservative.

I bet the house all week and it seems to have paid off,observing looks like I pulled 33 points if my addition is correct not to bad of a week for a quote "Noobie".

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I bet the house all week and it seems to have paid off,observing looks like I pulled 33 points if my addition is correct not to bad of a week for a quote "Noobie".
20 point pickup for me plus a double win on Tuesday so it’s a +28 week for the defending champ 😎

Mookie, when I was tallying the midweek game earlier and glancing through the Vandy Pick'em, I did see that you picked up a bunch of points and knoxvol's haul isn't to shabby either

Mookie, when I was tallying the midweek game earlier and glancing through the Vandy Pick'em, I did see that you picked up a bunch of points and knoxvol's haul isn't to shabby either

I had to throw caution to the wind with how far back I was. Will be interesting to see the final tally tomorrow and see how much movement I made (if any) after this week.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back