PIG and Maggitt making the trip

CBJ wants to make Oregon think these guys are not playing until they come out on the field, IMO it's part of the gameplan. As I've stated several time CBJ has not showed any hand whatsoever over the last couple weeks! He will throw everything but the kitchen sink at Oregon and they will be caught off guard! Don't be surprised to see a upset! GBO!!!

CBJ wants to make Oregon think these guys are not playing until they come out on the field, IMO it's part of the gameplan. As I've stated several time CBJ has not showed any hand whatsoever over the last couple weeks! He will throw everything but the kitchen sink at Oregon and they will be caught off guard! Don't be surprised to see a upset! GBO!!!

Or as seen, we can't pass and everyone really is not going to play, which gives us a partial excuse for such a brutal beating from Oregon?

Yeah, he specifically said on 104.5 that Maggit wouldn't play. He usually isn't so specific when talking about injuries so I'm taking his word on it this time.

If Maggitt is playing I will absolutely dance and do a Jigg worthy of Jesco White himself.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYANAHEwZ6g[/youtube]

not that I think he is superman, but he is a missing piece sorely missed on a Defense that I feel has been VASTLY underestimated, and such a great rusher.....I don't know what the endurance is of this defense, but fresh I know they will absolutely "whip dey ass"...My only question is can they go 4 quarters...

Last edited:
If Maggitt is playing I will absolutely dance and do a Jigg....not that I think he is superman, but he is a missing piece sorely missed on a Defense that I feel has been VASTLY underestimated, and such a great rusher.....I don't know what the endurance is of this defense, but fresh I know they will absolutely "whip dey ass"...My only question is can they go 4 quarters...

I cant find it but can someone who can, please bump the original thread this is from? That was some funny ish.

VN Store

Back