player threads

SugarCC

Gntlmen, u cant fight here, this is the war room!
Anyone else having trouble with player threads? Clicking on the thread, and it jumping to the very first post, and showing this...

1000015159.jpg
And, if you click on the privacy laws, it's something about Paramount. Anyone else?

Anyone else having trouble with player threads? Clicking on the thread, and it jumping to the very first post, and showing this...

View attachment 636529
And, if you click on the privacy laws, it's something about Paramount. Anyone else?
That's coming from the embedded profile on 247. They've changed something with the way they embed those from their site. Hopefully they clear it up, but I'll keep an eye on it. I've noticed in the new player threads that have been posted recently the profiles aren't embedding at all.

That's coming from the embedded profile on 247. They've changed something with the way they embed those from their site. Hopefully they clear it up, but I'll keep an eye on it. I've noticed in the new player threads that have been posted recently the profiles aren't embedding at all.
Is that also what's causing it to jump back to the first post of the thread? As you said, it's only doing it, it seems, on the newer threads.

Thanks, Freak...appreciate it!

Is that also what's causing it to jump back to the first post of the thread? As you said, it's only doing it, it seems, on the newer threads.

Thanks, Freak...appreciate it!
I’m not sure. That sometimes happens if you haven’t visited a thread in forever. But you should be able to click the “jump to new” button to get back to your first unread post quickly.

Reactions: SugarCC
I’m not sure. That sometimes happens if you haven’t visited a thread in forever. But you should be able to click the “jump to new” button to get back to your first unread post quickly.
Yeah, this is something else, Freak. If a thread only has 1 page, say 10 posts in it, and has just been visited...whenever I click on it again (whenever it's showing a new post has been added), it opens on the new post then quickly jumps up to the very first post. If that makes sense. It's something that it's never done before.

Yeah, this is something else, Freak. If a thread only has 1 page, say 10 posts in it, and has just been visited...whenever I click on it again (whenever it's showing a new post has been added), it opens on the new post then quickly jumps up to the very first post. If that makes sense. It's something that it's never done before.
I haven’t experienced that but I’ll make a note and keep an eye on it. Probably the help forum would be a better place for these discussions moving forward. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: SugarCC
What device are you using when this happens? I’ll try to test it.

VN Store

Back