Players Kiffin recruited to UT 30 for 30

Now a 30 for 30 on the side stories of the Kiffin regime would be interesting. Otherwise it was a popcorn fart.
I don’t know… it’s pretty amazing how Kiffin went from pissing off Al Davis with a 70 yard FG attempt to an SEC job to USC in the span of 14 months. The Bryce Brown recruitment alone could fill up a couple of hours.

Calm down old man. That is how free market works . If people want something, they will pay for it. Why is it wrong for him to make money off anything that he legally can .
Are you seriously saying people should never have opinions about which commercial activities are bad? Because that would be ridiculous. When the epithet for the republic is written, it will point to the philosophy encapsulated in your last sentence as the key cause.

Agree. I honestly wish everyone would just forget about Kiffin, Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt and quit constantly referencing and starting threads about them on here. Just let it go and move on, we are way past that at this point.
Boy they like to beat a dead horse around here

Espn needs to do this documentary

So many characters so many stories

8th in the country & no player stayed 4 years & went to the NFL

Only 5 lasted 4-5 years

No qbs taken

It was Nu'Kease Richardson was though, that prompted Kiffin's famous jab at Urban Meyer that the Gators coach "had to cheat and still didn't get him."
While I think there are some solid guys in that group of class with good stories, don't think it would captivate people long enough. Now a 30 for 30 on Lane, that might be a different story, I think that would be wild.

VN Store

Back