Please explain VN

volfanecs

The Last Fulmerite
As the board explodes with negative comments, I remember how this same board said we needed to be patient and understand it will take time for CBJ to rebuild. What happened to all the patience and understanding?

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, 2 things....

1. CBJ should have pulled Peterman after the 3rd possession. If he does, we are either tied, or up, in this game.

2. When we have a 3rd and 33, we either RUN a play and then punt down field....

OR....

We THROW down field, and if they pick it off there, so what? Its just like a punt. Instead, we throw a short pass, get a deflection, and they intercept it.

Absolutely mind boggling, the play calling.

Reactions: 3 people
With as bad as the gators have played, this should be our year to finally win. Our offense just looks like they took the week off.

He tried something to spark the offense. It has backfired remarkably. Lesson learned. I'm just thankful for our D, as they have done what they could to somewhat keep UT in the game.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry.

This is all coaching.

Absolutely on the coaches. Poor game plan (coaching), poor decisions (coaching), and poor field position management (coaching).

Some of you can blame the players all you want, and I'll admit we are down in talent, but so far this game is largely a result of coaching decision... period.

Reactions: 3 people
Some of you need to wake up and realize our talent level is very poor. We have a few players in places but a team that does not make. I have spent multiple practices in the sidelines and told you like it or not Worley is the best we have. Hurts me to but that is fact...

Reactions: 1 person
Time to face reality. Until CBJ gets HIS QB in his offense, we are going to suck on offense. This isn't Austin Peay or a directional school. I miss the pro style offense personally.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, 2 things....

1. CBJ should have pulled Peterman after the 3rd possession. If he does, we are either tied, or up, in this game.

2. When we have a 3rd and 33, we either RUN a play and then punt down field....

OR....

We THROW down field, and if they pick it off there, so what? Its just like a punt. Instead, we throw a short pass, get a deflection, and they intercept it.

Absolutely mind boggling, the play calling.

You assume that Peterman is capable of running the right play or make a competent decision.

VN Store

Back