Please explain VN

We have been hearing that be patient crap for yrs this crap is getting old these guys don't even deserve to wear the orange. This team is a joke

Ok, 2 things....

1. CBJ should have pulled Peterman after the 3rd possession. If he does, we are either tied, or up, in this game.

2. When we have a 3rd and 33, we either RUN a play and then punt down field....

OR....

We THROW down field, and if they pick it off there, so what? Its just like a punt. Instead, we throw a short pass, get a deflection, and they intercept it.

Absolutely mind boggling, the play calling.

A junior high coach would have made better decisions.

Reactions: 1 person
We need to tighten up the chin straps. Grow a set and man up. If we can get some average qb play in the 2nd half by Worley we are in this game. It isn't over yet. Florida isn't impressive. Our offense has put us in the position we are in today. Maybe Worley will play the best he ever has in the second half

Absolutely on the coaches. Poor game plan (coaching), poor decisions (coaching), and poor field position management (coaching).

Some of you can blame the players all you want, and I'll admit we are down in talent, but so far this game is largely a result of coaching decision... period.

Yep.

But don't tell any one. We will be nega-vols.

Because we suck far worse than any of us really imagined possible.

No the realistic people on here knew the talent level was down but the ones who got brainwashed into believing the previous coach was a good recruiter did not.

Guys I like you are ready to go jump off a cliff. Bottom line TN just died not have the play makers...

No the realistic people on here knew the talent level was down but the ones who got brainwashed into believing the previous coach was a good recruiter did not.

I refuse to believe there is a single VN poster that truly believed our talent level is/was as bad as it really is. You can say whatever hindsight bulls**t you want, but anyone saying realistic fans knew better is full of it. The " we told you so but you wouldn't listen" crowd is getting really old.
And for the record, this isn't really directed at your comment in particular. I've had a few beers and just lashing out at keywords I guess.

Last edited:

No!!!

Fulmer was fired because he was not coaching UP players.

Where are the same expectations?

Kiffin and doofus didn't do it. I have high hopes for butch.

But I don't know if he is in same field as Fulmer.

No!!!

Fulmer was fired because he was not coaching UP players.

Where are the same expectations?

Kiffin and doofus didn't do it. I have high hopes for butch.

But I don't know if he is in same field as Fulmer.

The one thing that cannot be coached is speed and all the plays we are getting beat on are speed plays.

VN Store

Back