Please tell ESPN I’ll start getting concerned over athletes and coaches getting Covid…

Does he have evidence to back that claim up? I'm not sure a soccer player runs more than an NBA player...
I'm not sure if sure there was, everything he talked about for the 3 hours he said there's a study to back it up, but i was just listening so i didn't see the study. I honestly don't remember if there was one for that or if it was just his opinion.

This doctor was on Rogan last week and said (the doctor said it, not Rogan) that it's affecting soccer players more because they run more than football and basketball players and it's more dangerous at a higher heart rate. That may not be true but a cardiologist said it so do we trust the science?View attachment 423138

Exactly. Soccer players run between 5-7 miles per match on average.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Exactly. Soccer players run between 5-7 miles per match on average.
Average NBA player just under 3 miles per game per STATS LLC.

Everywhere I am seeing for a soccer player shows what you have - 9-12km, or 5-7 miles. It's actually on the lower end for higher levels.

It's also common sense to know a soccer player runs more by size of field, limited subs, etc.

Average NBA player just under 3 miles per game per STATS LLC.

Everywhere I am seeing for a soccer player shows what you have - 9-12km, or 5-7 miles. It's actually on the lower end for higher levels.

It's also common sense to know a soccer player runs more by size of field, limited subs, etc.

💯.

VN Store

Back