Pork It Up

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
as a soon to be retiree I appreciate the provision changing 401K RMDs to begin at 75 rather than 72.

Love your fancy words, magic man...lol.

Seriously tho...whatchu talkin bout, willis?

Required minimum distributions. If you don't start drawing the minimum out of your 401k our benevolent government penalizes you. They want you to pay taxes on that money.

Reactions: McDad
Love your fancy words, magic man...lol.

Seriously tho...whatchu talkin bout, willis?

you are required to to start taking money out of your tax advantaged retirement accounts so it can be taxed (you deferred taxes when you contributed). It was 70 then it changed to 72. new legislation proposes 75.

RMDs are designed to make you draw down your account - they are based on life expectancy. So the downside of moving it to 75 is that the RMDs when they start will be larger triggering a larger tax bill. what really sucks is when the RMDs bump your tax bracket and thus the distributions get hit at a higher rate.

There should be a protest/riot/attempted coup every day this POS bill is alive. All those voting yes should be guillotined at the Capitol entrance so we can cheer as their heads rolls down the steps.

snl-simma-down-now.gif

There should be a protest/riot/attempted coup every day this POS bill is alive. All those voting yes should be guillotined at the Capitol entrance so we can cheer as their heads rolls down the steps.
Ironically, this bill probably funds an effort claiming to prevent that from happening.

Meanwhile folks want to sit around and talk about ________ all day. I won't actually say it. It's an actual problem in a sea of fake ones.

So we continue to accumulate debt to fund overseas emergencies? How about our emergency on the southern border?
Debt funds that as well.

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Mitch McConnell , US Senator right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Mitch McConnell , US Senator right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here...with a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh*t he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

I respect Shmuck more than him

The things I hear in this bill are nauseating.

It is Monopoly money...

Reactions: rekinhavoc
The time for talk is over. Send Mitch and his family to defend Ukraine to the last McConnell. Since that's his main priority.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Mitch McConnell is a big problem. How does Kentucky continue to elect that guy? I wonder about the collective IQ in that state.

Especially when they thought UK was going to curb stomp Tennessee in football the past two years. At the very least....a low football IQ.

VN Store

Back