Portal - UT lands Jalen McMurray- CB from Temple

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member

McMurray joined the Owls in 2021 after graduating from Gonzaga College High School in Washington D.C.

After redshirting his freshman season, McMurray earned a single digit in his first full year as a starter, making him the first freshman since defensive back Sean Chandler in 2014 to earn the honor. He was named a second-team freshman All-American after notching 49 tackles and an interception in the Cherry and White in 2022.

McMurray earned a single digit again in 2023, where he made 38 tackles but didn’t record an interception, in his second season as a starter.

What other thread?

These threads are in different forums which is usually the case with commits. No need to merge

Another post started an hour before yours. Same pic etc. One of you guys needs to give. By 730 we may have 4 to 6 threads. I read on Rocky Top Insider earlier. Nice get.......................... .....................................on with it..
You're new here. We'll leave it at that

Other poster an hr earlier in recruiting thread,where this one should be also, has 119 posts as his was news. This post is regurgitated from very first post with same pic. Go Vols!
Yeah, it's in a different forum as was pointed out earlier. We do this often for commits.

Or feel free to report the thread and someone will give your complaint the review it deserves

Reactions: ValleyAlVol
2* out of high school. I mean, maybe we coach him up? Eh. It ain’t all about stars, but don’t see this being much of a splash.

Hes been in a program 2 years and is only 175 lbs? Shoooo. That aint gonna cut it against UGA and Bama RB's. Good luck young man.

Reactions: GreveHaller
Yeah, it's in a different forum as was pointed out earlier. We do this often for commits.

Or feel free to report the thread and someone will give your complaint the rev
so you think it "deserves" being reviewed?. Just pointing out the user(you) may not have seen the earlier post and thought they(you) were(you) first. Not saying from first to worst here...You are "The leader of the pack" I didn't know you were part of site ruling etc. You had 2nd post on him with 4 follow-ups ,apparently, establishing your authority over me. Benefit of the doubt you didn't see post hr or so ahead of yours. Being in a different thread has nothing to do with posting it again. When I come on site I review all the threads and not which thread type the poster used. I look for topic content.

2* out of high school. I mean, maybe we coach him up? Eh. It ain’t all about stars, but don’t see this being much of a splash.
Ray Davis (UK) had similar rating in high school and played his first 2 years of college ball at Temple also.

VN Store

Back