Portal - UT lands Jalen McMurray- CB from Temple

Dude is a baller. Important detail mentioned about getting the single digit number. You don't get that as a freshman unless you're a good ball player. Good addition.
First one in nine years as a freshman to get it. Usually means a you’re not only good but you’re a team leader as well.

We wanted this guy over Harris (former 5 star). When he came in he was a little undersized and I think we were going to go in another direction but then something suddenly changed with it. Another poster pointed out he may have told the staff he would walk on and take NIL since numbers were tight. Certain things line up with that theory although it’s not confirmed. Idk if this kid starts or not but he would’ve definitely been a starter opposite Hadden last year.

Another post started an hour before yours. Same pic etc. One of you guys needs to give. By 730 we may have 4 to 6 threads. I read on Rocky Top Insider earlier. Nice get.......................... .....................................on with it..
It'll be ok!

Two different poster names. Glad you're not on the welcome team. Man....."we've ". Normally not in 27 different threads on same subject. Y'all, the high muckety mucks, are the privileged and we the serfs say thank you for even acknowledging us. As ordered....moving on....GBO!
Why is it important to press the issue? It has been pointed out that commits are posted in both the Recruiting Forum and the Football Forum. Wouldnt a simple, " Ah, i didnt know that" worked?

Why is it important to press the issue? It has been pointed out that commits are posted in both the Recruiting Forum and the Football Forum. Wouldnt a simple, " Ah, i didnt know that" worked?
That was not and has never been the issue. Knew that was how it worked. Posters can go post in the thread of their heart. Curious did the same poster post both with two different poster names? Simply asked same poster or not. They didn't or won't answer. If so, why two poster names? If they aren't the same person why did they say they were? Integrity is issue.

Good idea. Unless your goal is to plie up as many ignore lists as Possible.
So does that mean you think or know if I've used the ignore feature in this thread? Who has access to that golden information? Whose business is it anyway? I think I'm on at least about 40-50,if not more,posters non-viewing by choice on VOLNATION.(ROAR when saying that)

No offense to the young man, but are they just taking what they can get at this point?
Are we even offering any of the SEC players that are in the portal ? Numerous players leaving Bama, Georgia, Florida, A&M, OU etc but instead we offer 2 & 3 star players from the smaller schools , with the exception of the TE from Notre Dame, what gives ? Why should we be taking what we can get ? Ole Miss is putting together a contender while we seem to be satisfied with what we can get, Why ?

Are we even offering any of the SEC players that are in the portal ? Numerous players leaving Bama, Georgia, Florida, A&M, OU etc but instead we offer 2 & 3 star players from the smaller schools , with the exception of the TE from Notre Dame, what gives ? Why should we be taking what we can get ? Ole Miss is putting together a contender while we seem to be satisfied with what we can get, Why ?
How do you admit you don't know who we're after in the portal and knock our efforts in the exact same post?

if we are offering the 1st tier players makes sense that we would sign at least 1 this year. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then !

if we are offering the 1st tier players makes sense that we would sign at least 1 this year. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then !
We are. Our coaches are also evaluating the big program transfers and why they couldn't get on the field and need to transfer. We also don't have the number of slots available because we didn't have many leave.

VN Store

Back