PPV questions

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
Seems like i have had issues with this is in the past so i'm trying to avoid any frustration. Will ALL TV providers give you the ability to purchase the TN-Austin Peay game?

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems like last year only certain providers allowed you to order the PPV game

There's always someone here that provides a link and a password to watch the game. If you're not going, then I suggest sticking around on volnation for the game. It's better than the outrageous PPV charges.

Isn't it usually blacked out for those watching in the state of TN?

Thats what i thought too....regardless i dont mind paying the $ i just want to know if only certain providers will allow you to order the game....I know its still a month away but seems like the info would be availible by now

Wrong, it will be available for those in Tennessee.

I have had no problem seeing the PPV the last 4 or 5 years on DirecTV. I always call DirecTV about 10-15 minutes before the game and tell them I want to see the game and what channel its on.

Last edited:
Wrong, it will be available for those in Tennessee.

I have had no problem seeing the PPV the last 4 or 5 years on DirecTV. I always call DirecTV about 10-15 minutes before the game and tell them I want to see the game and what channel its on.

lol...it's blacked out for the ESPN college football game plan to anyone in the state if Tennessee. It's available in the state of Tennessee as a PPV only.

Reactions: 2 people
I know its business, but it always pi$$es me off that the ceo of dish who is an alumni blacks out any games in east tn.

Capitalism will do that to you.

Weird suggestion: Try surfing through channels you probably never normally look at. Being in Ky I seem to be lucky in getting almost all UT games via DirecTV, ESPN3, and on the gracious online links provided by folks who provide that. BUT, once and I admit it happened only once, I stumbled on a blacked out game on some 400 channel number. Periodically, I see channels with movies and games that normally are greyed out because the service I pay for don't include those channels. I have no idea why this happens but it might be true for you as well. Also it seems at various hours of the day or night those channels are available and then later not available, then later are. I don't understand it and usually see them by sheer chance and not by design.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back