Pray for Grayson Pope (updated 9/19/23)

This is so tough to watch, but at the same time, inspiring to see God’s plan working in his life. His family’s faith is getting them through this ordeal, and he will make it through this and become a role model for many people. May God bless this young man and his family. Prayers continue.
As a parent I am awestruck by the faith and strength that this family has exhibited through this life changing experience. This family is strong.

Grayson is a 2025 baseball commit to Tennessee. I do not doubt the achievements that Grayson will achieve. He is a very determined young man. I hope that at a minimum he is a part of the 2025 baseball team. He has Icky Johnson vibes, in my opinion. His mama's Facebook updates move me to tears with every post.

The month of July at the Shepherd Center Beyond Therapy! We are forever grateful for their support and how much they push Grayson! He loves them SO MUCH! A EVEN BIGGER thank you to Nana and Papa for taking him to Atalanta 2 days a week, EVERY week, for 2 months! It truly does take a village and I am obsessed with ours! Until next summer Shepherd Center!

The month of July at the Shepherd Center Beyond Therapy! We are forever grateful for their support and how much they push Grayson! He loves them SO MUCH! A EVEN BIGGER thank you to Nana and Papa for taking him to Atalanta 2 days a week, EVERY week, for 2 months! It truly does take a village and I am obsessed with ours! Until next summer Shepherd Center!

Blessings untold! Following his story has yielded bountifully in my life.

Huge progress. Determination exemplified!
Would love to hear about his progress in an alternate format. Can someone help?

VN Store

Back