Pre-Season Noise is GOOD "Noise"

He is not better than DB.. he’s just not

That’s where my thought stemmed from

He’s awesome but a tad overrated. He not a number 1 pick..
Lol we have no idea what JP will accomplish. DB was not a #1 pick either. And yes I would say JP is more athletic and is much larger than DB was at this stage. JP reminds me more of Leonard Little in ways. Not bad company and regardless the guy is going to get paid next May

My take is if Mr Heard does indeed earn All SEC honors with what we have returning in OL we are contending for playoff as offense will be really explosive and finally hang in there at GA Defense. In CHRIST Alone

Lol we have no idea what JP will accomplish. DB was not a #1 pick either. And yes I would say JP is more athletic and is much larger than DB was at this stage. JP reminds me more of Leonard Little in ways. Not bad company and regardless the guy is going to get paid next May
DB was like 280 playing here. Pearce ain’t close to that

Reactions: FBtime
DB was like 280 playing here. Pearce ain’t close to that
DB was 265 as a player after his JR year which is about 15 lbs heavier then Pearce. Pearce is also a Sophmore entering his JR year. While I would agree Pearce doesn't have the stats as one DB, Pearce can also play in space and is pretty fast for a 6'5 250 Lb guy. DB was 6'2 on his best day. Both are really good players and Pearce has just as high of a ceiling. DB was selected 14th overall, I can see JP being selected in the top 10 and depending on the season he has maybe even top 5

DB was 265 as a player after his JR year which is about 15 lbs heavier then Pearce. Pearce is also a Sophmore entering his JR year. While I would agree Pearce doesn't have the stats as one DB, Pearce can also play in space and is pretty fast for a 6'5 250 Lb guy. DB was 6'2 on his best day. Both are really good players and Pearce has just as high of a ceiling. DB was selected 14th overall, I can see JP being selected in the top 10 and depending on the season he has maybe even top 5
He was listed at 265 but played at 280.. just look up a pick of him right now compared to Pearce. Massive difference

Who you taking ? Give me DB every time all the time

Attachments

• IMG_1672.png
    IMG_1672.png
    597.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1673.png
    IMG_1673.png
    471.4 KB · Views: 4
Who you taking ? Give me DB every time all the time
I'm taking the guy currently playing in a VOL uniform. Because that's who we have that everyone is talking about being an AA and high draft pick. You do realize both these guys have different body types and weight looks different on a much shorter guy. I'm not gonna debate with you further. DB was a very good player in college wish we had 10 of his caliber on defense. Agree to disagree

VN Store

Back