Prediction

We are going to lose to the following teams this coming season:

Oregon, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Alabama and Missouri.

And I don't think it will be a representation on Butch Jones at all.

No effin way we lose to Vandy or Mizzou. I think we split with Georgia & South Carolina. 8-4 at best, 7-5 at worse.

Reactions: 1 person

We will beat Vanderbilt and Missouri, and possibly South Carolina.

I am hopeful we beat mizzou or vandy. However, we will have to play well.

More faith in beating mizzou than vandy.

No effin way we lose to Vandy or Mizzou. I think we split with Georgia & South Carolina. 8-4 at best, 7-5 at worse.

Right on the money here. I'm sticking with 7-5 or 8-4 as well. Anything over that (which definitely isnt impossible) and I'll be extremely happy.

I think we'll win a game we're "supposed" to lose and possibly lose a game we're "supposed" to win.

We are more talented than Vandy and Mizzou, but I would not be surprised if we dropped one of those. (but not both)

We are less talented than Georgia and USCe, but I would not be surprised if we won one of those. (but not both)

A lot of people still, somehow, truly underestimate the game-day incompetence of Derek Dooley. That is why I still think this is a 6 or 7 win team and not a 4 or 5 win team. We have a coach now who might, just might, get the most out of his players.

I think we'll win a game we're "supposed" to lose and possibly lose a game we're "supposed" to win.

We are more talented than Vandy and Mizzou, but I would not be surprised if we dropped one of those. (but not both)

We are less talented than Georgia and USCe, but I would not be surprised if we won one of those. (but not both)

A lot of people still, somehow, truly underestimate the game-day incompetence of Derek Dooley. That is why I still think this is a 6 or 7 win team and not a 4 or 5 win team. We have a coach now who might, just might, get the most out of his players.
Pretty much what I had in mind as well

I think we beat Vandy, Missouri, and have a good shot at South Carolina.

Exactly. SC and Mizzou know they dodged bullets last year against us and it was a near-run thing.

And Vandy has had their 15 minutes of fame, now it's back in the barrel for them (sorry, Pa-in-law).

And don't forget Auburn. We owe them, too.

We beat Vanderbilt, Missouri, and maybe Florida.

I expect 6-6 but beating SC and Fla are possible and I would bet on beating Mizzou and Candy.

Call me crazy but we've never had an 8 loss season. I'm not about to believe we are going to have one this year.

J4Bn5.gif

VN Store

Back