PREDICTIONS.put it together

TrueOrangeBlood

construct what you think will be our final class will be. can take some time but will be fun to look back at next month. I am interested to see some of the Guru's takes. React to me!!!

1. Tauren Poole-RB*
2. Ben Bartholomew-FB*
3. Steven Fowlkes-WR/DE*
4. Rod Wilks-WR/DB*
5. A.J. Alexander-WR/DB
6. Randall Cobb-QB/WR/DB
7. Aaron Douglas-TE*
8. Brandon Warren-TE/DE*
9. Carson Anderson-OL*
10. Preston Bailey-OL*
11. Antoine McClain-OL
12. Kenneth Page-OL
13. Dallas Thomas-OL
14. Brandon Thompson-DT
15. Lavunce Askew-DT
16. Austin Johnson-DE*
17. Gerald Williams-DE*
18. Greg Scruggs-DE
19. Herman Lathers-LB*
20. Kevin Reddick-LB
21. Zach Brown-LB
22. Prentiss Waggner-DB
23. Demetrice Morley-DB*
24. Vincent Fason-DB**
*-Currently committed
**-Walk-on

I was torn between McCray, Harris, Reddick, Brown, and the Michigan commit. I took the most likely 2. Curtis may be an option at TB, especially if Foster leaves. I have no idea about DT. I just picked two that I think we have a decent shot with. It seems like a bigger class than expected, but it really isn't. Morley and Warren are special circumstances. Fason is a walk-on. Williams is a JUCO. Only 20 HS signees.

I would hope so. A few possible stars, a damn good OL class, and a few very potential sleepers.

Of our current commits, Poole, Wilks, Fowlkes and Johnson should be 4 stars.

I also like Cobb, Reddick, and Waggner.

Warren, Williams, Morley, and Fason could all start next year, though we should wait to see Fason's on-the-field conditioning.

I thought so, too. He said he wasn't going to visit again since Cut was gone, but the latest update says he still plans on making the trip with his mom. I think it just depends on if FSU will take him back. Right now, I don't think they will.

Not sure yet. He won't be in for the spring.

I've heard he doesn't like contact. I guess we will see.

he has the speed. i would take him. lets just say CTT came back and was OC. who would we be back into it with?

HV, do you think we will give Cobb a chance a QB??? Also i think Dallas Thomas is very over looked in the world of recruiting.

I don't know of any big last minute steals. Jerrell Harris I suppose. If you mean landing another team's commits, probably not.

I think Cobb gets a crack at QB, but I'm not so sure how long it will last.

We might be back in it with the boys from Miami, but I still don't think we would land them.

what about the oklahoma kids jameel owens and stacey mcgee? they are visiting and it is my understanding that a visit gives a decent shot...

A few ?'s

1) I see you do not have JT Flyod sticking. Reason?

and

2) A few players I would like to see on the list are

Abrams Ward
De'Anthony Curtis
Jerrell Miller
Stacy Mcgee
Jameel Owens
Gavin Hardin-I think he switches in the end

Only problem is I don't know who I would take off your list to make them fit.

Your thoughts on the possibility of these 6 and do we have any earky enrollees that would free up a ship or two?
Thanks as always for any input

Floyd has been flirting with Michigan for a while. I think he ends up there. Not a big loss, imo. He's afraid of competition and I think the addition of Waggner, Fason, Morley and the other potential DBs will scare him off.

I think Abrams-Ward ends up at UNC. In-state and Butch is too much.

Curtis is a possibility if Foster leaves early. We are pretty heavy at RB and I think, unless we put a hard press on him, he stays with Petrino.

I think you mean Jerrell Harris? I just think he stays in-state or is lured to USC. It isn't a big need and we have fallbacks at that position.

McGee and Owens I think go to OU. We have had success pulling players from Oklahoma and Caldwell is a good recruiter. I just think that these two won't be swayed.

I'm not so sure about Hardin. He is a possibility. I just wanna see if he visits or not.

Early enrollees wouldn't really free up any schollys since I think we used up our entire allotment for the 2007 class.

Jerrell Harris-yes

i was hoping for a few surprises out of that group.
although fetting Mcclain, Page, Alexander, Thompson, and Scruggs would be a surprise for sure.

You putting Askew on the list surprised me though

Well, I think we want 2 DTs. I really can't pick out any single one that I feel great about. So, I just took two that are visiting.

1. Tauren Poole-RB*
2. Ben Bartholomew-FB*
3. Steven Fowlkes-WR/DE*
4. Rod Wilks-WR/DB*
5. A.J. Alexander-WR/DB
6. Randall Cobb-QB/WR/DB
7. Aaron Douglas-TE*
8. Brandon Warren-TE/DE*
9. Carson Anderson-OL*
10. Preston Bailey-OL*
11. Antoine McClain-OL
12. Kenneth Page-OL
13. Dallas Thomas-OL
14. Brandon Thompson-DT
15. Lavunce Askew-DT
16. Austin Johnson-DE*
17. Gerald Williams-DE*
18. Greg Scruggs-DE
19. Herman Lathers-LB*
20. Kevin Reddick-LB
21. Zach Brown-LB
22. Prentiss Waggner-DB
23. Demetrice Morley-DB*
24. Vincent Fason-DB**
*-Currently committed
**-Walk-on

I'll be happy with this class if this is how it all comes together. Especially the lineman you have listed.

If we can land McClain and Page, then Im feeling alot better about his class no matter where it ends up ranked on the Rivals board

isn't zach brown the linebacker that was supposed to, or did committ to maryland. I have heard this guy has unbelievable speed an could be one of the best in the class. Whats the chances we get this guy.

VN Store

Back