PREDICTIONS.put it together

HV, is there any prospects we could "steal" from the recent hire of drayton?

Darell Scott maybe?

1. Tauren Poole-RB*
2. Ben Bartholomew-FB*
3. Steven Fowlkes-WR/DE*
4. Rod Wilks-WR/DB*
5. A.J. Alexander-WR/DB
6. Randall Cobb-QB/WR/DB
7. Aaron Douglas-TE*
8. Brandon Warren-TE/DE*
9. Carson Anderson-OL*
10. Preston Bailey-OL*
11. Antoine McClain-OL
12. Kenneth Page-OL
13. Dallas Thomas-OL
14. Brandon Thompson-DT
15. Lavunce Askew-DT
16. Austin Johnson-DE*
17. Gerald Williams-DE*
18. Greg Scruggs-DE
19. Herman Lathers-LB*
20. Kevin Reddick-LB
21. Zach Brown-LB
22. Prentiss Waggner-DB
23. Demetrice Morley-DB*
24. Vincent Fason-DB**
*-Currently committed
**-Walk-on

HV...where would this class rank nationally if this is exaclty what we end up with?

Also, are Warren and Gerald Williams going to get to play this year?

I think both of them will play this year, but who knows?

Not sure where it will end up ranking-wise. Top 20, maybe top 15.

I don't see any prospect that we will steal because of Drayton, not this late in the process.

Yes, Brown was/is committed to Maryland. He really liked his visit and I wouldn't be surprised at all if we pull him.

Of our current commits, Poole, Wilks, Fowlkes and Johnson should be 4 stars.

I also like Cobb, Reddick, and Waggner.

If Poole did not hurt his ankle he may even be a 5. He is known as a speedster down here in GA. However, he ran 40 with hurt ankle at combines and missed some carries. He was the number one back as a junior and when healthy was this year in GA. his real time is likely between 4.45-4.55 and he is a weight lifting junky so he gots the power too. Long explanation but we should be excited about him more than Creer IMO.

Poole is severly underated by rivals and Scout.. he should be at least a 5.9, 4 star..
and idk why it seems that UT has more underated football recruits that commit than any other SEC school..
we had a ton last year..

Bump. And HV after new commitments these past couple of weeks, what kind of changes do you have for your list now

I honestly have no clue. You can obviously take Cobb, Askew, Reddick, and Brown off of the list. I really don't know.

alexander decommited from pitt so he down to us,, unc and fsu,,, i think we hav a good shot we were his leader till the coaching change

When did he decommit, didnt he just commit to themlike last week. What happened there, I mean its great if he did but wow, that was a fast turnaround

one of the coaches left to miami i think and he de commited said he was going to visit tallahsse this weeknd then make his decision since he already visited us and unc.. well c wat happens

VN Store

Back