prentiss waggoner released

Released by the cardinals. For some reason I thought he was still at UT. I have not been spending enough time on volnation.

E'rybody dissin' on p-wag.

I remember him showin' up for us a time or two.

prentiss-waggnerjpg-ce1e7b6bd9139064_large.jpg

UT Martin, c'mon man

Reactions: 1 person
I can run a 4.7, and I'm white. Not even fast twitch.

I call bs......

You can't run a 4.7.......

I don't put much stock In 40 times anyway, I've witnessed 4.9 guys run down 4.7 guys before. I have also seen guys run a 4.6 one week and 4.75 the next.

Last edited:
great kid. great VFL. Stuck it out through a ton of adversity in Knoxville. But not an NFL player at all. Not really SEC level player. Hope he has degree and has a great and successful career at whatever he chooses to do.

Reactions: 2 people
There were some comments trashing him that have since been deleted by the moderators

Oh. My bad. Don't understand why anyone would bash him. I don't ever recall Waggoner ever doing anything other than showing up and playing. Which is more than can be said about any of the knuckle draggers bagging on him who have probably never played a down of football in their lives past pop warner.

UT Martin, c'mon man

Remind us how many INTs you had when you played for the Big Orange? :blink:

How many of them were against SEC opponents?

I never said he was Deion Sanders, but he played hard and gave his all, or at least a lot more than us fans ever give. He doesn't deserve the hate from all of you arm chair coaches out there.

Reactions: 2 people
Remind us how many INTs you had when you played for the Big Orange? :blink:

How many of them were against SEC opponents?

I never said he was Deion Sanders, but he played hard and gave his all, or at least a lot more than us fans ever give. He doesn't deserve the hate from all of you arm chair coaches out there.

Wasting your time. His schtick is trying to throw out one liner jabs. I don't know why.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll stop wasting my time. :eek:k:

I agreed with everything you said by the way. PW never did anything to put himself or the team or his school in a bad light. I have crazy respect for any athlete who does that.

I call bs......

You can't run a 4.7.......

I don't put much stock In 40 times anyway, I've witnessed 4.9 guys run down 4.7 guys before. I have also seen guys run a 4.6 one week and 4.75 the next.

Agreed. My freshman son in HS has good speed and he runs 4.7, which is good speed.... just not for a prospective NFL DB. Also believe in your "variability theory". Clocked times seem to change a lot and some guys' "game speed" is better than their supposed 40 time. Jerry Rice is often mentioned as the prime example of this.

VN Store

Back