'President Biden’s son Hunter is a longtime user of crack cocaine'

That author is supremely talented. Just slipped that line about Hunter in the center of an article that I thought was criticizing government spending.

There are so many things to complain about regarding the Biden presidency and this is the best you can do?
Yeah you're right. Poor people are affected by cheap drugs, so I really don't care.

Lol….. while Sleepy Sloppy Joe says hold my beer

Trump could not even go to the restroom without clogging up the toilet. He had entire staff who could do whatever he needed with documents. What did he do? He kept trying to flush them down the White House toilets. Ask yourself why a man does something that ridiculously stupid. I think you know the answer, because he is that stupid.

Trump could not even go to the restroom without clogging up the toilet. He had entire staff who could do whatever he needed with documents. What did he do? He kept trying to flush them down the White House toilets. Ask yourself why a man does something that ridiculously stupid. I think you know the answer, because he is that stupid.

Just how drunk are you?

I think you need to lay off the peyote
Man, I gotta lay off the peyote.

VN Store

Back