President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I'll believe it when I see it but if he does resign the presidency that leaves the Dems with only 2 options, Harris or MO for the nomination.
JMO .... Both of them will get curb stomped. Especially that dip chit Harris.
They're thinking of playing leap frog to get the Cal idiot Newsom as the front runner.

JMO .... Both of them will get curb stomped. Especially that dip chit Harris.
They're thinking of playing leap frog to get the Cal idiot Newsom as the front runner.

JMO but I think skipping over the first female (AA to boot) president to nominate a rich white guy will backfire on them big time.

I never would have thought they would use the 25th because that would almost ensure Harris getting the nomination.
Heard one of the pundits state she is the only one with legal claims to the Biden/Harris war chest of money. While I’m sure puddinhead has plans for his campaign funds were he to drop out I’d guess donator’s expectations are they will stay with the campaign.

Reactions: StarRaider
Again I want to state that I don't want Biden resigning nor I want him to drop out the race.

We could be looking at the incompetent Harris. Also, once you open up Pandora's box on attempting coup's It's hard to see it getting closed. They should just ride it out at this point.

I never would have thought they would use the 25th because that would almost ensure Harris getting the nomination.
unless they throw her under the bus too. they could sneak in an unelected person to VP who just needs a bad performance from Harris to be the next.

Seems he she may have enough cognition to sidestep the impending avalanche.
The real President does.

VO0824_Cover.jpg

VN Store

Back