President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

True but at least with Trump we'll get a roadblock to the woke culture taking over. You won't see folks like Sam Brinton, Karine Jean-Pierre and Rachel Levine running things in our gov't
I honestly have no fear of those people. They suck but they're not dangerous to the entire country like some others (ie Bolton)

I view Harris as 10X worse than any of our recent presidents. Zero chance she can garner any international respect which will lead to heightened conflicts around the world.
Maybe that will serve as a catalyst for us to withdraw our "world police" culture.

Have they? Sure we haven't totally fallen but we're not in a great spot. The arrow is going in the wrong direction imo
Arrow been going in wrong direction for a long time. Electing the wrong potus will not immediately crash everything. electing the right one occasionally will not immediately salvage everything.

True but how many bad presidents in a row can we withstand? I don't want to test that breaking point. While we're at it, how many bad Congresses can we handle?
I don't know. I think the reverse is also worthy of a question...how many great ones in a row do we need to restore our government to a constitutional adherence?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don't know. I think the reverse is also worthy of a question...how many great ones in a row do we need to restore our government to a constitutional adherence?

I don't think that it's possible. Pretty sure going back to Nixon the only POTUS not to be a member of the CFR was Trump and the Council on Foreign Relations is not going to allow our government to return to constitutional adherence.

I haven't looked past Nixon.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I don't think that it's possible. Pretty sure going back to Nixon the only POTUS not to be a member of the CFR was Trump and the Council on Foreign Relations is not going to allow our government to return to constitutional adherence.

I haven't looked past Nixon.
Seems to me if we are past the point of salvaging our constitutional republic the only choice is to elect the worst possible and hasten the demise so we can rebuild. That will be a bloody process. Better find the guns you lost in the boating accident.

just one. make me president and I will get everything fixed in the one 60 year term I will serve, right after I ban Congress, and replace the supreme court judges.

it will be great. I promise.

VN Store

Back