President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Biden brings out my inner Fred Sanford.

1o3ou0.gif

The sad thing is many are realizing several of these horrid acts are sinister attempts to transform America. They have no other agenda. It's to prevent the midterm washout. If these attempts don't work then they will shift into 2020 mold but I just don't see the luck of the irish helping them this time.

They hope to abolish every lever of power holding them back. Get rid of American sovereignty by flooding the country with illegals. Come out with meaningless tough talk while they almost continue to do nothing. Settle illegals in purple states. Try to ram through unconstitutional legislation in a reconciliation bill after the Republican morons in the senate helped them get the votes for infrastructure. If they succeed then they know they will keep all levers of power for 2023. Then they will look at going after the Supreme court. Do not overlook the words of senile Joe Biden - will the Republican party be around in 2024? Eerie words of a weasel. They are now trying to persecute people with ideological differences - this whole domestic terrorism/white supremacy shtick. If you're a conservative then you've been fooled into helping white supremacy. Getting rid of white rage in the military. Austin wanting CRT or some variation taught in the military. The hiring of hard leftists to implement these programs in the Pentagon.

Reactions: StarRaider
Neyland stadium, filled 70 times...that's how many people voted for Biden over trump. Yet, a portion of the 74 million that were on the losing side of the equation still choose to believe the "big lie" that the worst president in the history of the republic keeps repeating. And I'm the fool??
Interesting...
I agree that Biden won the election. All this "big lie" nonsense needs to stop.

Trump may be the most publicly obnoxious POTUS ever, but he's far from the worst ever. A lot of his policies were working, the economy was booming, record unemployment numbers...then came the pandemic. And even there, he was the one that fast tracked the vaccines that are being used. You could make an argument for him being "most disliked", but I'm not even sure that would be true, but "worst"? When you actually compare policies and actions and overlook personality, Trump is not the worst.

I think right now, a lot of people that voted for Biden are experiencing buyer's remorse. It's what happens when you're given two bad options and told you have to pick one. And the sheep follow. We need to demand better, but we won't.

Neyland stadium, filled 70 times...that's how many people voted for Biden over trump. Yet, a portion of the 74 million that were on the losing side of the equation still choose to believe the "big lie" that the worst president in the history of the republic keeps repeating. And I'm the fool??
Interesting...

You can keep flapping your gums about this all you want. Does not change the fact that the Biden/Harris administration is a complete train wreck. The guy you voted for has to get permission to take questions from the press because he is a gaffe waiting to happen. How embarrassing. People like me saw this before he was even elected, which makes me question the intelligence of the 80 million people who voted for him because it was obvious he was unqualified to serve. Surely those 80 million people can't all be this stupid......surely.

You can keep flapping your gums about this all you want. Does not change the fact that the Biden/Harris administration is a complete train wreck. The guy you voted for has to get permission to take questions from the press because he is a gaffe waiting to happen. How embarrassing. People like me saw this before he was even elected, which makes me question the intelligence of the 80 million people who voted for him because it was obvious he was unqualified to serve. Surely those 80 million people can't all be this stupid......surely.
lostsheep and Luther provide proof that the 80 million are that stupid. Do you need any proof.

I agree that Biden won the election. All this "big lie" nonsense needs to stop.

Trump may be the most publicly obnoxious POTUS ever, but he's far from the worst ever. A lot of his policies were working, the economy was booming, record unemployment numbers...then came the pandemic. And even there, he was the one that fast tracked the vaccines that are being used. You could make an argument for him being "most disliked", but I'm not even sure that would be true, but "worst"? When you actually compare policies and actions and overlook personality, Trump is not the worst.

I think right now, a lot of people that voted for Biden are experiencing buyer's remorse. It's what happens when you're given two bad options and told you have to pick one. And the sheep follow. We need to demand better, but we won't.
An obligatory "like" for the sheep shout-out!

What gets me is that Joe did absolutely nothing his whole time in the Senate and as VP. He had made multiple racist statements in the past and even during his campaign. He admitted that his mentors were James Eastland and Robert Byrd who segregationists. Yet people still voted for the guy.

Then you had a candidate like Tulsi Gabbard who was smart and qualified to be their nominee yet their media ran smear campaigns against her.

What gets me is that Joe did absolutely nothing his whole time in the Senate and as VP. He had made multiple racist statements in the past and even during his campaign. He admitted that his mentors were James Eastland and Robert Byrd who segregationists. Yet people still voted for the guy.

Then you had a candidate like Tulsi Gabbard who was smart and qualified to be their nominee yet their media ran smear campaigns against her.

I don't like Gabbard either but she is easily a better option than Biden based on principles alone. The only principles Biden seems to live by is that he doesn't have any. He has been described as a chameleon.

In addition being infatuated with the characters above, he also appears to have had an affinity for George Wallace in his own words.

No place in the debate? Give me a break
Hillary Trump had been targeted by right left wing propaganda for from the onset 25 years. Views were beyond distorted.
Trump had spent 30 years creating his own media image.
For most, it's less about the inability to judge character and more about the inability to think.

Fixed....Sounds familiar.....

Reactions: AM64
I don't like Gabbard either but she is easily a better option than Biden based on principles alone. The only principles Biden seems to live by is that he doesn't have any. He has been described as a chameleon.

In addition being infatuated with the characters above, he also appears to have had an affinity for George Wallace in his own words.
At least Gabbard was much more well spoken than Joe and could defend her positions with ease. And she at least tried sitting down and talking to other Conservatives and Republicans and actually had civil discussions. And at the end they could just agree to disagree with her.

Please.....you guys give me indigestion.
In the 25 years leading up to 2016 (1990-2015), look at the role the media played in the development of public opinion about each.
I'll leave it there. I need to go get a couple of Tums.
That's because she is despicable. So much so, in fact, that over 50 associates fell by the way of her sword. The Don, not so much by comparison, so they had to fabricate.

Gov Abbott has requested the clown in chief for an emergency declaration on the border crisis… a crisis completely created by the clown’s admin 😂🤡

D963623A-8C2C-4EE6-96A9-5D7446B83557.gif

Fake elect president Biden is making a speech at the UN. Is anybody there going to translate this word salad of gibberish english into a language people can understand?
All this old man has done is throw words out there hoping whatever he says will make sense.
The Biden Clown Show continues to keep his audience asleep and bored out of their mind

Last edited:
Mayorkas Insists Border Is Closed as Migrants Stream Across

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas insisted that the U.S. borders are closed during a heated exchange with Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., on Tuesday.

During a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing, Johnson grilled the DHS secretary on the surge of illegal immigration under the Biden administration.

"You have repeatedly stated that our borders are not open, they’re closed. Do you honestly believe that our borders are closed?" Johnson asked.

"Senator, I do, and let me speak to that —" Mayorkas responded before being cut off by the senator.

Mayorkas insists border is closed as migrants stream across

Mayorkas Insists Border Is Closed as Migrants Stream Across

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas insisted that the U.S. borders are closed during a heated exchange with Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., on Tuesday.

During a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing, Johnson grilled the DHS secretary on the surge of illegal immigration under the Biden administration.

"You have repeatedly stated that our borders are not open, they’re closed. Do you honestly believe that our borders are closed?" Johnson asked.

"Senator, I do, and let me speak to that —" Mayorkas responded before being cut off by the senator.

Mayorkas insists border is closed as migrants stream across

I would love to haul off & punch this bald-headed ugly looking moron right in his lying mouth.

And yet, despite being all the things you accuse him of, he still garnered 81 million votes to 74 million votes for the one-term, twice-impeached wanna-be dictator. Interesting.
You really need to find another screeching point. Nobody brings up Trump and all you can reply with is “but he beat Trump”. You are repeatedly asked to present one good thing Biden has done and all you can reply with is “but he beat Trump”. You’re a clown shill.

You really need to find another screeching point. Nobody brings up Trump and all you can reply with is “but he beat Trump”. You are repeatedly asked to present one good thing Biden has done and all you can reply with is “but he beat Trump”. You’re a clown shill.
He’s worse than the cat lady.

VN Store

Back