President Trump's Farewell Address To The Nation

The hole Q thing came out of nowhere to me and now that I have read about it I notice alot more in YouTube comment sections. Q ruined maga

In my humble opinion, no American should hope for failure by the President. His failure is our failure as a nation.
What does success look like for a biden regime?
Higher taxes
More regulations
Higher gas prices
Back to being dependent on ME countries for our oil
Probably in a needless war
Stacked supreme court
Adding states to get 2 or 4 more dem senators
Getting back in to ridiculous climate treaties

Yes I absolutely want them to fail, 100% failure would be great. I won't be hoping for anything positive for them

Can you walk me through your reasoning?
A failure by administration only hurts our country, hurting its citizens as well. The only way I can see a “failure” as being good for us is if the President does very little while in office. That’s only because I think Government rarely solves anything.

Reactions: McDad
Higher taxes
More regulations
Higher gas prices
Stacked supreme court

Yes I absolutely want them to fail, 100% failure would be great. I won't be hoping for anything positive for them
I get that. I define success as him doing things that make our country better. If he defines “success” as him accomplishing things on his list, then that’s a different story.

Reactions: GSD82
A failure by administration only hurts our country, hurting its citizens as well. The only way I can see a “failure” as being good for us is if the President does very little while in office. That’s only because I think Government rarely solves anything.
Thanks for the reply.

If the president wanted to declare an unprovoked war on Canada (absurd example) and failed to do so, would that be a victory or failure for American people?

In my humble opinion, no American should hope for failure by the President. His failure is our failure as a nation.
Higher taxes
More regulations
Higher gas prices
Stacked supreme court

I get that. I define success as him doing things that make our country better. If he defines “success” as him accomplishing things on his list, then that’s a different story.
Right, I disagree with them what is better for the country

Reactions: deezvols
Thanks for the reply.

If the president wanted to declare an unprovoked war on Canada (absurd example) and failed to do so, would that be a victory or failure for American people?
In my opinion, an unnecessary, unprovoked war on a historically kind country would be a failure and an extreme overreach of power.

Reactions: McDad
That was a very clumsy exit from a graceless man. Trump's last speech was emblematic of his presidency. It was filled with taking credit for progress he had nothing to do with, while side-stepping accountability for calamitous events he was directly responsible for, and as always, it included outright lies. That was a rambling mess... but it serves as a fitting end.

VN Store

Back