Pretty good breakdown of Jaylen Wright and how he fits in Miami

No one is better at responding to someone in a way that’s 100% disassociated from what they said than you are.

You are truly an elite poster
You said: Vol8188 said:

lol tell me you’ve never watch him play without telling me.

I managed to do just that and now, you're jealous. Bad form, old sport, bad form.

Reactions: Vol8188
…pass that over here…

That's me! I keep on chugging, dig-dugging, and hauling, without any bawling. The verbal weather doesn't bother me.
My diesel tank is full. Got a Nikola hydrogen-electric motor back-up, a Garmin DriveCam GPS, and two hitchhiking gals I've never seen before.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That's me! I keep on chugging, dig-dugging, and hauling, without any bawling. The verbal weather doesn't bother me.
My diesel tank is full. Got a Nikola hydrogen-electric motor back-up, a Garmin DriveCam GPS, and two hitchhiking gals I've never seen before.
…now we’ve found some common ground. I thought you were nuts… 😉🤙🏼

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Easy. It's harder for RBs in this age to play long enough to get into the HOF. The only current RB in the league who is a likely HOFer right now is Derrick Henry. That's the only one I can think of anyway

You gave me a thought. RB’s in the NFL are like relief pitchers in MLB. Come in to throw heaters for 2 or 3 years, then on to someone younger who has less wear and tear.

You gave me a thought. RB’s in the NFL are like relief pitchers in MLB. Come in to throw heaters for 2 or 3 years, then on to someone younger who has less wear and tear.
Yes. A part of a tandem or trio now. Plus, defensive players are bigger, faster and more powerful more so now than ever before, creating more volatile and powerful collisions than have ever existed

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Easy. It's harder for RBs in this age to play long enough to get into the HOF. The only current RB in the league who is a likely HOFer right now is Derrick Henry. That's the only one I can think of anyway
Christian McCaffrey will be a shoo-in.
Kamara already has 10k from scrimmage and 77 touchdowns. He’s likely making it. Just needs another 3 years, and he’ll be around 14k yards from scrimmage and 100+ tds.

If Wright is better than that, he could be first ballot. Lol. What I’m sayjg is that wright probably won’t be that good. But damn I hope so.

VN Store

Back