Project Veritas Agregious Censorship

But Biden is a good guy? Which Joe are we taking about? Racist Joe, Rapist Joe, Creepy Joe or Profiting off politics Joe?
Please don’t say anything about “profiting off politics” with a straight face. Washington Post article just released today with details that Trump companies have made millions of dollars off government events/Presidential “visits”at his properties. That sounds like the height of profiting from one’s office to me. Talk about graft and corruption. So arrogant they aren’t even trying to hide it. Biden is an amateur in that department compared to Pompous Maximus.

Please don’t say anything about “profiting off politics” with a straight face. Washington Post article just released today with details that Trump companies have made millions of dollars off government events/Presidential “visits”at his properties. That sounds like the height of profiting from one’s office to me. Talk about graft and corruption. So arrogant they aren’t even trying to hide it. Biden is an amateur in that department compared to Pompous Maximus.
Funny, you say that like I'm a Trump supporter.

Biden has been raping this country via politics for decades. He's no ametuer, but tell yourself whatever you need to to excuse backing that clown.

So, even if this is true it doesn’t change whether the ballot was legit to begin with.
Legit in this context means what to you?

The ballot paper itself?
The voter registration status for the name & address on the ballot?
The date the ballots in question were actually mailed (before, on or after November 3rd)?

Legit in this context means what to you?

The ballot paper itself?
The voter registration status for the name & address on the ballot?
The date the ballots in question were actually mailed (before, on or after November 3rd)?
An actual registered voter casting an official ballot on or before Election Day.

Well I will say that it does seem plausible. When I saw the video of him blurred out I was thinking it didn’t make sense because his boss could easily figure out who he was based on who was around while he was saying those things if they were said. The next day the whistleblower has been outed so it seems plausible. Get the guy under oath, his both under oath, and let’s see if anyone changes their story.

Reactions: StarRaider
I understood the mail-in ballots being discussed were mailed on or after Wed 11/4 and were allegedly being backdated to 11/3 by the USPS.
Were they mailed after, or was the post office dealing with one of their many snafus? A letter is never dated until it is run through a postal machine. There is no way to know when you placed it in a mail box. That’s one thing that should change. When Febex picks up my package it’s immediately scanned and starts a timeline. Mail sitting in a box or a truck is never scanned.

So, what if I complete and mail my ballot on Oct 25th, and the post office doesn’t scan it until November ??

My biggest concern is was it a real citizen casting a real vote in or before Election Day. Not when the post office scanned it.

Were they mailed after, or was the post office dealing with one of their many snafus? A letter is never dated until it is run through a postal machine. There is no way to know when you placed it in a mail box. That’s one thing that should change. When Febex picks up my package it’s immediately scanned and starts a timeline. Mail sitting in a box or a truck is never scanned.

So, what if I complete and mail my ballot on Oct 25th, and the post office doesn’t scan it until November ??

My biggest concern is was it a real citizen casting a real vote in or before Election Day. Not when the post office scanned it.
So using your logic/criteria, ballots could be completed and mailed on or after 11/4 and still be counted.

So using your logic/criteria, ballots could be completed and mailed on or after 11/4 and still be counted.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Election Day was 11/3. Whatever that state set for deadlines would apply.
Received by commission? Postmarked?

IMO, there should be some common requirement for Federal elections.

If the postmarks were changed, then that needs to be confirmed and dealt with. Again, it doesn’t mean that the vote inside wasn’t authentic and cast in time. And the vote could have been for Trump.

What I’m interested and more concerned with is systemic fraud. We should be very concerned with voting software. We already have evidence of several glitches. We vote electronically on Election Day in Tennessee, unless a paper ballot is requested. I can’t imagine someone hasn’t been working to hack that system.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Election Day was 11/3. Whatever that state set for deadlines would apply.
Received by commission? Postmarked?

IMO, there should be some common requirement for Federal elections.

If the postmarks were changed, then that needs to be confirmed and dealt with. Again, it doesn’t mean that the vote inside wasn’t authentic and cast in time. And the vote could have been for Trump.

What I’m interested and more concerned with is systemic fraud. We should be very concerned with voting software. We already have evidence of several glitches. We vote electronically on Election Day in Tennessee, unless a paper ballot is requested. I can’t imagine someone hasn’t been working to hack that system.
This year Knox County actually switched to paper ballots that are scanned into a machine.

I agree the ballot tabulation hardware/software would be a more likely source of systemic fraud.

This year Knox County actually switched to paper ballots that are scanned into a machine.

I agree the ballot tabulation hardware/software would be a more likely source of systemic fraud.
I live in Blount so I wasn’t aware of that.

VN Store

Back