Project Veritas Exposes ESPN’s Ugly Racist Reality

This is just another example of what I've always known. Despite its name, The United States isn't united. From its inception, it has been fractured and fragmented. It is now in the process of shattering. The dictators in our times know this, so are testing the waters for fulfilling their fondest wish, which is our final collapse. The sad reality is it is coming because we're too stupid to see the real danger and unify against it. Even our allies are exhibiting signs of being tentative about standing by our side in the face of genuine challenges. Little wonder that Khamenei, Jong Un, Putin, and Xi Jinping chuckle with glee at the self-destructive mess of our own stupidity and disunity demonstrates itself in our country. We're moving swiftly to become the Discordant States of America. The first step to eventually being conquered, divided as spoil shared by said dictators. Go ahead and laugh, deride me, insult me, whatever. Deny the evidence seen almost daily on every level of our society. The truth is often unwelcome by people, unless it flatters them or denigrates others.

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide." - Abraham Lincoln January 27, 1838, Springfield, Illinois

/end thread

My comment was directed at the overwhelmingly self important and dim witted attitude you took with announcing your cancelling of sports in your life and your apparent belief it would affect the lives of the players, owners, employees etc one iota.
That's not at all what he said.

Former ESPN employee and race hustler Jemele Hill will now be employed by CNN. CNN should be killing it now with Jemelle and Rex Chapman. Smh
The Rex Chapman hire is completely dumbfounding. That guy's claim to fame is being a Twitter content thief and regurgitator. Initially it was lighthearted and/or funny stuff, then he went 100% woke politics. The next original thought he has about something will be his first.

Jemele is at least able to develop her own BS - Rex just recycles the BS of others.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back