Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

Because its impossible to have a debate with someone who believes there is absolutely ZERO chance for any kind of alternate outcomes. He does not entertain the notion that his calculations or the government's could be wrong.

That is where my frustration is located. Even in the narrative that he tells, look at how many things have to line up so perfectly for three buildings to collapse on themselves within their footprint that suffered asymmetrical damage in 3 uniquely different manners.

That is where my frustration is located. Even in the narrative that he tells, look at how many things have to line up so perfectly for three buildings to collapse on themselves within their footprint that suffered asymmetrical damage in 3 uniquely different manners.

one thing actually. gravity. that is it.

once you have failure at one point gravity takes over.

your failures happen because of these non uniform events but once you are outside the area of impact (90% of the buildings) you are going to see uniform reactions.

one thing actually. gravity. that is it.

once you have failure at one point gravity takes over.

your failures happen because of these non uniform events but once you are outside the area of impact (90% of the buildings) you are going to see uniform reactions.

Obviously, in a general sense, gravity makes things fall straight down. But buildings are designed to withstand gravity, i.e., stand up. In order for one to fall straight down, all of the systems designed to make it stand up must fail virtually simultaneously. That is why controlled demolitions are so difficult. There are countless videos of failed demolitions resulting from some minor miscalculation resulting in all manner of buildings falling in the wrong way, i.e., not straight down. To believe that all three of these massive buildings fell straight down under the "known" circumstances is very difficult.

Towers 1&2 are not 'that' uniquely different. Building 7 sat there and cooked without a fire suppression system for hours. The connections for Bldg 7's beams to sit on the columns WERE NOT DESIGNED FOR THE THERMAL DISPLACEMENT seen because there is supposed to temperature relief from the sprinkler system. But the towers collapsing had severed the water mains. Bldg. 7 began to collapse as long span support components, severely strength compromised from SEVEN HOURS of uncontrolled fires on 6 floors and several other floors with fires as well.

..." After 7 hours of uncontrolled fires, a steel girder on Floor 13 lost its connection to one of the 81 columns supporting the building. Floor 13 collapsed, beginning a cascade of floor failures to Floor 5. Column 79, no longer supported by a girder, buckled, triggering a rapid succession of structural failures that moved from east to west. All 23 central columns, followed by the exterior columns, failed in what's known as a "progressive collapse"--that is, local damage that spreads from one structural element to another, eventually resulting in the collapse of the entire structure."...

As for the towers, they DID NOT fall within their own footprint. Not even close. Turn off the sound and watch this compilation of videos of the North Tower collapse. Watch it several times.
Especially starting around 2 minutes. Watch as the camera zooms out. Look close at how many buildings the debris covers.

https://youtu.be/kMTFVeRbpC4

They DID NOT fall at free fall speeds. Researchers have confirmed this in two ways.

1: Choosing a location (pixel) before the collapse and following it to completion.

2: Structural Modeling of various scenarios (at least seven I've refrrenced from two different sources) which even predict the seperste observed times for the twin towers.

Look at the picture below. For each tower, there are two circles which show the outer radius for which building STRUCTURAL elements were found. The inner circle for service core components. The outer circle for curtain wall or shell wall components.
For each of those their are outliers as indicated.

And really, I have no dog in this race. However, from my career experience, the video evidence, the physical evidence recovered, the several reports of computer modeling (about ten I've looked at) and different software executables to prepare those models, I see no reason to have to look beyond the effects of the jet collisions to bring down the towers.

Motives?
Jihad? Money? Scare US into defense of Israel? Satans princes of principalities establishing themselves? Globalist display & power grab to other worldwide movers & shakers? Reptilian Aliens?

I don't care. Me self you ask? I think jihad.

But it WAS NOT controlled explosives. It did not have to be for those buildings to behave exactly as they did. The event sequences are fully understandable; and for that matter, not as complicated, not even close, to the events at the Fukishima nuclear plants after the earthquake and tsunami.

Attachments

• fig-1-7.jpg
    fig-1-7.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people
hey orangedog, new master of disaster for me. Interior Designers, holy crap.

Aww, they just do surfaces, textures,
Move stairs
Add 3/4 ton "light clouds"

but hey, getting paid for change of scope should be covered in your employers contract.
should be

Aww, they just do surfaces, textures,
Move stairs
Add 3/4 ton "light clouds"

but hey, getting paid for change of scope should be covered in your employers contract.
should be

yeah unfortunately they are not our sub so we don't have much pull on them. we had to have a ten minute conversation why we couldn't shift the column line on one floor. apparently they don't need to stack up.

also for some dang reason they have a .371 degrees angled wall in the project that they seriously want to keep.

As I have said before, the same people who blindly accept the official government findings about 9/11 are the same ones who call the US government an untrustworthy and corrupt entity. So basically, dont trust the government about anything EXCEPT 9/11.

Two can play this game:

As I have said before, the same people who blindly accept the conspiracy findings about 9/11 are the same ones who call the US government an incompetent and totally inefficient entity. So basically, dont think the government is competent or efficient about anything EXCEPT 9/11.

Reactions: 2 people
yeah unfortunately they are not our sub so we don't have much pull on them. we had to have a ten minute conversation why we couldn't shift the column line on one floor. apparently they don't need to stack up.

also for some dang reason they have a .371 degrees angled wall in the project that they seriously want to keep.

At times I really, really wanted to have all the extra costs figured up for where they can't color inside the lines; stomp in late to an owners meeting with the interior design firm, act like I don't know they're there; and start hollering about how designer change requests are running into tens of thousands ..
and those changes are butt ugly anyway!
i never did..it is the owners money after all.
ahh...I had to make a hinged wall. Had to. Architect demanded it. It got built. Carpet run up to it. Never moved. The house was too small for a family and the

owner sold. I have no idea if new owner knows he's got a hinged wall in the 2nd bedroom.

Last edited:
At times I really, really wanted to have all the extra costs figured up for where they can't color inside the lines; stomp in late to an owners meeting with the interior design firm, act like I don't know they're there; and start hollering about how designer change requests are running into tens of thousands ..
and those changes are butt ugly anyway!
i never did..it is the owners money after all.
ahh...I had to make a hinged wall. Had to. Architect demanded it. It got built. Carpet run up to it. Never moved. The house was too small for a family and the

owner sold. I have no idea if new owner knows he's got a hinged wall in the 2nd bedroom.

was this somewhere west of Atlanta? friend of the family had a house with a hinged wall. brought us in and asked if we could identify what was strange about the room. I told him it was the wall, but I couldn't place the reason, never thought about the hinging of a wall. it was awesome though 15'-0" wall. easy to swing, led into a storage area. glad to see some people are still putting secret rooms and doors into houses.

was this somewhere west of Atlanta? friend of the family had a house with a hinged wall. brought us in and asked if we could identify what was strange about the room. I told him it was the wall, but I couldn't place the reason, never thought about the hinging of a wall. it was awesome though 15'-0" wall. easy to swing, led into a storage area. glad to see some people are still putting secret rooms and doors into houses.

Not Atlanta. Here in Tennessee. On the Tennessee River. Heavy barn door strap hinges work.

To the 9/11 truthers:

Building falls in Tehran after being ablaze. Did the Iranian government plants bombs in that building? Was the fire more severe in that building as opposed to the WTC? Last I heard from you guys, fire couldn't melt steel beams. Just curious what the difference is?

PS...the building collapsed in Tehran without an airplane hitting it. Now add an airplane impact plus the fuel and just imagine what might happen.

Thanks in advance for your answers!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Well in the first video, this woman is advocating targeting people that record in govt buildings AND private buildings. Sounds like she wants to target these guys on Youtube that record their videos in city halls and police stations and classify them as potential terrorists. Also said that before 9/11, the security measures taken afterwards would have been considered extreme... so she is basically defending the TSA/DHS tyranny.

I was laughed at and ridiculed a decade ago for pointing fingers at the Saudis and Israelis wrt 9/11, but now they are gradually spilling this info.

Well in the first video, this woman is advocating targeting people that record in govt buildings AND private buildings. Sounds like she wants to target these guys on Youtube that record their videos in city halls and police stations and classify them as potential terrorists. Also said that before 9/11, the security measures taken afterwards would have been considered extreme... so she is basically defending the TSA/DHS tyranny.
I had the exact same thoughts when I watched.

VN Store

Back