Protest in France.

gsvol

Nous sommes la génération identitaire !

One hundred of young men and women from all France just entered the Great Mosque of Poitiers and occupy its roofs. On the front, face to the minaret, we unrolled a banner where one can read a clear message : « Immigration, building of mosques : REFERENDUM ! »

Through this important action, Génération Identitaire aims to be in the first line of the fight for our identity.

1300 years ago, Charles Martel stopped Arabs in Poitiers after an heroic battle which saved our country from the Muslim invasion. It was the October 25th of 732. Today, we’re on 2012 and the choice is still the same : live free or die. Our generation refuses to see her people and her identity disappear through indifference. We’ll never be the Native Indians of Europe. From this place, important symbol of our past and bravery of our ancestors, we call to memory and fight !

We don’t want extra-European immigration anymore, nor buildings of mosques on french soil. Since the first waves of African immigration and the law about reunification of foreign worker’s families in 1974, our people was never been consulted about the populations one obliges him to live with. Massive immigration radically transforms our country : according to the recent work of INSEE (National Institute of Statistics), 43% of the 18-50 years old people from the region of Paris are immigrant or descendants of immigrants. A people can recover from an economic crisis or a war but not from the replacement of his native population :

maybe he's showing us what can be taken away in the US if we succumb to Islamophobia?

Live free or die...except for you mooslems.

France Seeks to Reclaim 'No-Go' Zones :: Gatestone Institute

France Seeks To Reclaim Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones « MidnightWatcher's Blogspot

They’ll need more than a simple boost in police to make France a better country. Here’s a more permanent solution: deportation for all who refuse to obey Western law …

By Soeren Kern, Gatestone Institute – “The French government has announced a plan to boost policing in 15 of the most crime-ridden parts of France in an effort to reassert state control over the country’s so-called ‘no-go’ zones: Muslim-dominated neighborhoods that are largely off limits to non-Muslims.

The crime-infested districts, which the French Interior Ministry has designated as Priority Security Zones (zones de sécurité prioritaires, or ZSP), include heavily Muslim parts of Paris, Marseilles, Strasbourg, Lille and Amiens, where Muslim youths recently went on a two-day arson rampage that caused extensive property damage and injured more than a dozen police officers.

MuslimriotsFrance.jpg

At last count, there were a total of 751 Sensitive Urban Zones, a comprehensive list of which can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated five million Muslims live in the ZUS — parts of France over which the French state has lost control.” Read more.

maybe he's showing us what can be taken away in the US if we succumb to Islamophobia?

No, I'm showing you how far it can go if we continue to pay attention to silly people who go around pasting that stupid 'islamophobia' poster on everything.

soeren-kern-france-no-go-zones.jpg

french-muslim-zones.jpg

France-Seeks-to-Reclaim-No-Go-Zones.JPG

France might be a decent place if its conquered by moslems. God knows its a country full of arrogant idiots and hairy legged women now.

France might be a decent place if its conquered by moslems. God knows its a country full of arrogant idiots and hairy legged women now.

I didn't get that impression of the French when I was in France.

Now if you want to find an arrogant idiot, look under a turban and if you want really hairy legs, look under a burkha.

What is the point of posting this?

Hoping to get people to grasp the fact that islam is a political system that is endeavoring to impose it's will on the rest of the world.

The slower among us don't seem to get it at all.

Islam versus Europe: Is a Coordinated, Europe-Wide Crackdown on Counterjihad Movements Underway?

Is this the much-anticipated post-Breivik crackdown on Counterjihad movements, which never really seemed to materialise at the time, now happening with delayed effect?

Some indications:

The arrests of Tommy Robinson and Paul Weston

Police questioning of Pierre Sauterel, the man believed to be behind the Fdesouche.com website, which is the linchpin of the anti-Genocide, anti-Islam movement in France, as well as raids on the offices of its website host, putting the main website offline.

A police crackdown on the Pro Movement in Germany.

Arrests and calls for dissolution of Génération Identitaire.

It wouldn't surprise me if there had recently been an EU-level meeting of interior ministers or their representatives where a decision was made to launch a coordinated crackdown.

Now if you want to find an arrogant idiot, look under a turban and if you want really hairy legs, look under a burkha.

Keep it classy GS.

Hoping to get people to grasp the fact that islam is a political system that is endeavoring to impose it's will on the rest of the world.

The slower among us don't seem to get it at all.

In some parts of the Middle East. As soon as they join the 21st century, they will modernize as well.

I don't understand why so many are immigrating from North Africa. It's not like in the US where Mexicans can find work making so much more money. There is no work there for immigrants. And it's not surprising that Muslim (religious conservative) and French (liberal) culture clash so much.

Keep it classy GS.

In some parts of the Middle East. As soon as they join the 21st century, they will modernize as well.

My answer was a classy as his post at least.

How many centuries do you think it will take them to join the 21st century?

Today is the aniversary of the battle of Pointiers.

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Today Is Charles Martel Day

October 25, 732, Charles Martel beat back an invading Moslem army at the Battle of Tours, also known as the Battle of Poitiers.

A Muslim army, in a crusading search for land and the end of Christianity, after the conquest of Syria, Egypt, and North Africa, began to invade Western Europe under the leadership of Abd-er Rahman, governor of Spain. Abd-er Rahman led an infantry of 60,000 to 400,000 soldiers across the Western Pyrenees and toward the Loire River, but they were met just outside the city of Tours by Charles Martel, known as the Hammer, and the Frankish Army.

The French army displayed great ardency in withstanding the ferocious attack. It was one of the rare times in the Middle Ages when infantry held its ground against a mounted attack. The exact length of the battle is undetermined; Arab sources claim that it was a two day battle whereas Christian sources hold that the fighting clamored on for seven days. In either case, the battle ended when the French captured and killed Abd-er Rahman. The Moslem army withdrew peacefully overnight and even though Martel expected a surprise retaliation, there was none. For the Moslems, the death of their leader caused a sharp setback and they had no choice but to retreat back across the Pyrenees, never to return again.

At least militarily.

Today is also the anniversary of another turning point in Western civilization—the US invasion of Grenada, which, arguably, turned the tide of the Cold War.

Weezy
I don't understand why so many are immigrating from North Africa. It's not like in the US where Mexicans can find work making so much more money. There is no work there for immigrants. And it's not surprising that Muslim (religious conservative) and French (liberal) culture clash so much.

Understand the meaning of the word 'hijrah.'

BTW, most of the Turks in Germany came for work because of the shortage of manpower at the end of WWII and the need to rebuild the infrastructure that was destroyed during that war.

My answer was a classy as his post at least.

How many centuries do you think it will take them to join the 21st century?

Soon.

Today is the aniversary of the battle of Pointiers.

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: Today Is Charles Martel Day

At least militarily.

I had no idea the French could fight outside of Napoleon.

Today is also the anniversary of another turning point in Western civilization—the US invasion of Grenada, which, arguably, turned the tide of the Cold War.

Awesome.

Soon.

I had no idea the French could fight outside of Napoleon.

Awesome.

How soon? One or two centuries?

You have no idea about a lot of things.

Awesome? What does GWB have to do with France?

obama_jay_leno.jpg

The only thing better for breakfast than French toast is a sweet little French girl! :whistling:

How soon? One or two centuries?

In my lifetime I suspect.

You have no idea about a lot of things.

Yep. The same can be said about you, too.

Awesome? What does GWB have to do with France?

It was more to do with the expression of someone you cherish with respect to your comment about Grenada. How did you not get that?

The only thing better for breakfast than French toast is a sweet little French girl! :whistling:

I didn't know you were into pedophilia.

1. In my lifetime I suspect.

2. Yep. The same can be said about you, too.

3. It was more to do with the expression of someone you cherish with respect to your comment about Grenada. How did you not get that?

4. I didn't know you were into pedophilia.

1. Methinks your suspicions are misplaced.
(btw, someone asked you what made you think that, any answer?)

2. Like what?

3. OK, what does GWB have to do with Grenada?

4. Girls over the age of consent.

1. Methinks your suspicions are misplaced.
(btw, someone asked you what made you think that, any answer?)

What makes you think they want to modernize?

I think the spread of information is changing the Middle East in a big way. They are no longer subject to a closed system of propaganda.

2. Like what?

It was a general statement saying that you don't know everything. You stated a fact that I didn't know. You made a smartass comment. I retorted that you are not immune from your own smartass comment.

3. OK, what does GWB have to do with Grenada?

Nothing. The point was that you like Bush, so TRUT put a picture of Bush doing a facepalm.

4. Girls over the age of consent.

When is that exactly?

1. I think the spread of information is changing the Middle East in a big way. They are no longer subject to a closed system of propaganda.

2. It was a general statement saying that you don't know everything. You stated a fact that I didn't know. You made a smartass comment. I retorted that you are not immune from your own smartass comment.

3. Nothing. The point was that you like Bush, so TRUT put a picture of Bush doing a facepalm.

4. When is that exactly?

1. What makes you think that?
The MB was promoting through the media they now control in Egypt, propaganda that ended up with the 9/11 protests.
Al-Jazeera is MB owned and controled and in Europe they have enclaves that are called satelite cities in which every house has a satelite dish pointed toward the al-Jazeera satelite, the moslem immigrants don't watch local TV, they watch the MB propaganda outfit.

2. Whatever.

3. As a matter of fact I don't particularly like Bush, I will say he was a far better choice that John Kerry or Al Gore.

4. Generally considered to be 18 in western society, 9 in the world of islam and as you well know, I don't subscribe to sharia law at all.

VN Store

Back