Protest in France.

1. What makes you think that?
The MB was promoting through the media they now control in Egypt, propaganda that ended up with the 9/11 protests.
Al-Jazeera is MB owned and controled and in Europe they have enclaves that are called satelite cities in which every house has a satelite dish pointed toward the al-Jazeera satelite, the moslem immigrants don't watch local TV, they watch the MB propaganda outfit.

Al-Jazeera is not half bad. I watched some of their coverage of US politics a while back and I was impressed.

You are crazy if you think the Middle East doesn't watch a lot of stuff from the West. That has an impact. It won't change the radicals, but it will have an impact on the (majority) middle class.

4. Generally considered to be 18 in western society, 9 in the world of islam and as you well know, I don't subscribe to sharia law at all.

I was asking about your own subjective age of consent.

Al-Jazeera is not half bad. I watched some of their coverage of US politics a while back and I was impressed.

You are crazy if you think the Middle East doesn't watch a lot of stuff from the West. That has an impact. It won't change the radicals, but it will have an impact on the (majority) middle class.

I was asking about your own subjective age of consent.

Al-Jazeera isn't all that bad but always remember, they are the product of the MB.

There is another Arab news outfit headquartered in the UAE that has covered Benghazi a heck of a lot better than anything in the good ole USA except blogs.

The middle class in the middle east isn't all that large in number nor in political influence.

Any comment on the situation in France?

France might be a decent place if its conquered by moslems. God knows its a country full of arrogant idiots and hairy legged women now.

The best thing to come out of France? Wine

The first thing that will be lost if this happens? Wine

Gotta think ahead.

Bush%20confused.jpg

Al Gore said what?

Al-Jazeera isn't all that bad but always remember, they are the product of the MB.

There is another Arab news outfit headquartered in the UAE that has covered Benghazi a heck of a lot better than anything in the good ole USA except blogs.

Indeed.

The middle class in the middle east isn't all that large in number nor in political influence.

I was not necessarily talking about the economic middle class. I was talking about the middle section of society with respect to world views.

Any comment on the situation in France?

Not really sure I have an opinion. They are certainly feeling the effect of a loose immigration policy.

VN Store

Back