Pruitt Mask

You morons care what our coach looks like after winning 8 games. That says it all.

Not talking to all of y’all, of course.

I’ll see myself out. Amazing.

8 out of how many?!

I am old enough to remember our being competitive against anyone.

I’m frustrated as anyone, but guess what. We struggle to be competitive with the best (and anyone else, for the most part, for the last 10 years). And have for 10+ years.

It is what it is.

But some of our fan base is bitching about our coaches mask.

I’m frustrated as anyone, but guess what. We struggle to be competitive with the best (and anyone else, for the most part, for the last 10 years). And have for 10+ years.

It is what it is.

But some of our fan base is bitching about our coaches mask.
Well, it’s a fundamental issue. Leadership is responsible for the beginning and the end.

Reactions: 4chrissy
Well, it’s a fundamental issue. Leadership is responsible for the beginning and the end.
You’re not wrong. I don’t disagree with this statement at all.

But we were in such a hole. I mean, we continually lost to SCar, MIZ, and Vandy.

Now we’re beating those teams. I get it. That’s not the bar- and never should be. But we’re not to the level UGA is, nor UF. Or Bama.

We are behind. But not nearly as far as we were. And we have the guy.

You’re not wrong. I don’t disagree with this statement at all.

But we were in such a hole. I mean, we continually lost to SCar, MIZ, and Vandy.

Now we’re beating those teams. I get it. That’s not the bar- and never should be. But we’re not to the level UGA is, nor UF. Or Bama.

We are behind. But not nearly as far as we were. And we have the guy.
I hope so. I just had to bitch a bit. You are breath of fresh air. Thank you!

Alot of u guys were probably fascinated the day after the fly flew on Pence head during debate ..

VN Store

Back