Psychedelic Drugs Being Used Medically

I remember watching a documentary many years ago about people on a study with cluster headaches who were taking shrooms. It had a surprising affect on them. If they took shrooms once per month the frequency and severity of their headaches was reduced significantly according to almost all on this study.

I found that interesting because a long time friend of mine suffered from cluster headaches since he was a kid, he was born to deaf parents and doctors theorized it may have had something to do with genetics. More interesting that he was a recreational marijuana, shrooms and acid user. Also interesting that he broke from reality in the last 5 years of his life and went into seclusion. He was killed on Monteagle a few years ago, suicide by cop. Tragic story.
Dang man. I was waiting for the happy ending and it just got worse.

You are spot on. The legend of bad trip is not a legend. The psychological response or "tripping" is because your brain is being poisoned by the substance. People who are bitten by poisonous snakes report the same experiences. Alteration in sight, perception, hearing, paranoia and even thoughts of harming others out of the paranoia.
Those drugs should be controlled.
I've "tripped" many times. Probably more than 50 or 60 times with various forms of LSD. I've "tripped" maybe 15 to 20 on shrooms. I quit after a very bad trip on shrooms.

In my mind I figured out everything was fake, and the government was behind it. I spent half the night in my mind trying to keep the people around me from figuring out that I knew. Because the government would snatch me up to study why I figured it out. I decided to make a run for it and go home. When I got home I discovered that the stars were really a network of points that large mechanical spiders used to suspend their webs from and were using lasers to influence peoples thoughts.

It was a horrible night. I was on the verge of losing my mind that night. For years I had managed intense trips and had good times. Until that night, I never used psychedelics again.

I've "tripped" many times. Probably more than 50 or 60 times with various forms of LSD. I've "tripped" maybe 15 to 20 on shrooms. I quit after a very bad trip on shrooms.

In my mind I figured out everything was fake, and the government was behind it. I spent half the night in my mind trying to keep the people around me from figuring out that I knew. Because the government would snatch me up to study why I figured it out. I decided to make a run for it and go home. When I got home I discovered that the stars were really a network of points that large mechanical spiders used to suspend their webs from and were using lasers to influence peoples thoughts.

It was a horrible night. I was on the verge of losing my mind that night. For years I had managed intense trips and had good times. Until that night, I never used psychedelics again.

Damn. I want no part of anything like that.

You probably got a hold of some wicked window pane or pure liquid.

I need to find 4 British lads hoping to make it big in pop music who need an investor.
Aren't you always looking for 4 British lads? The only difference is the looking to make it big in pop music.

So you're saying that many of the post on VN could be the result of psychedelic trips.........

You ever get the feeling we are about to go into the summer of love again? Riots, racial division being pushed, psycodelics being reintroduced are just a few things that make me think we are in the script for " that 60's show."
I could use some love, and given the shape I'm currently in, psychedelics will probably help with the women.

Just don't call me Bill Cosby.

I think the key in this study was psychedelics were used in conjunction with therapy. At least that's how I read it.

VN Store

Back