Pujols is...

In Florida he went out and did his job. Media attention caused him to act more and more crazy. It's part personality part attention whore, imo. Still shutdown stuff.

Florida? He's never played for Florida.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I brought this up to him and his mind jumped back to K Gregg in Florida, not sure why, and as I was giving him hell, he posted that just to have me explain somehow.

I bet GahLee would spread his butt cheeks for Pujols.

Why, cause I'm wondering if he is using some sort of steriod?

You're the guy who is always referring to "butsects", sounds like something that is more up your alley, all pun intended.

Are Cardinal fans happy about this? Seems like an extremely risky move.

Beyond risky, if he is "ready" now, why not wait another week or two just to be sure with your franchise player?

I guess if the doctors cleared him, then what can you do?

How is this even possible? Surely the fracture still exists and they are just doing something to brace it.

Why, cause I'm wondering if he is using some sort of steriod?

You're the guy who is always referring to "butsects", sounds like something that is more up your alley, all pun intended.

You're so anal.

it doesn't have anything to do with the Yankees policies. Dude has electric stuff. No need in being a sideshow. Let your abilities do the talking.

I know I'm in the minority on it,but so be it.

Not really, I like that he is different but he goes overboard with it.

Most of the time his personality is more dynamic than his pitching.

The beard has taken a life of its on.

How is this even possible? Surely the fracture still exists and they are just doing something to brace it.

What I'm saying.

He was taking grounders with a cast on.

It is just crazy to hear a 6-8 week recovery time cut to 2 weeks.

Never heard of such.

Not acting like an assclown and wearing that bush league beard. Just old school on some things. Respecting the game is big to me.

Lmao! Bush league beard ahahaha.

I don't care for the man either.

What I'm saying.

He was taking grounders with a cast on.

It is just crazy to hear a 6-8 week recovery time cut to 2 weeks.

Never heard of such.

Shouldn't you be spreading your buttcheeks for Winnie the Pujols? :biggrin:

This is almost as crazy as a pitcher going 6 innings on an ankle so injured it's bleeding without any "help".

This is almost as crazy as a pitcher going 6 innings on an ankle so injured it's bleeding without any "help".

Pretty sure he had a cortizone shot.

I'm not trying to make an accusation, just wondering if I was the only person thinking it was a possibility.

anabolic steroids work with cell tissues, not bones. i think you're missing the point gahlee, steroids aren't going to heal broken bones.

VN Store

Back