Qanon -The Storm

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: bb2ffa No.10787135
Sep 25 2020 15:14:14 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 759f24 No.10787029
Sep 25 2020 15:09:31 (EST) NEWrebrand.PNG
Urging followers to ‘camouflage,’ QAnon attempts to rebrand

QAnon leaders look to rebrand after tech crack downs
The shift in tactics comes the same week as Twitter released new data stating that their ban on QAnon-related accounts was severely limiting the reach of the conspiracy theory.
Eitj6ixXsAo7oIL.jpg
>>10787029
OVER THE TARGET.
Q

Because Qanon is equivalent to Al-Qaeda in its infancy. The Qnuts have already shown the ability and desire to terrorize random places in order to cleanse and liberate the population from whatever dystopian bs they think is going on. Like Al-Qaeda and ISIS, Qanon's endgame is to murder anyone who isn't in lock step with their twisted ideology.
Weren't you the nut in the meme thread advocating for violence against certain peoples spoken thoughts? Posting memes about slapping people for speaking? You sound confused.

They jumped that shark when they started this Q nonsense.
There are several names assigned to anyone who questions a narrative someone is trying to push. Most of them invented to discredit those who just sense something isn't right about something someone is trying to shine us on with. I hope I never lose the ability to question something that just isn't right.
Appreciate all you trolls, makes me know questioning our gov and any narrative is necessary. Even this one.

There are several names assigned to anyone who questions a narrative someone is trying to push. Most of them invented to discredit those who just sense something isn't right about something someone is trying to shine us on with. I hope I never lose the ability to question something that just isn't right.
Appreciate all you trolls, makes me know questioning our gov and any narrative is necessary. Even this one.

There is a name for fools who have to be spoon-fed their thoughts as well.

1601153416779.jpeg

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2746d0 No.10802603

Sep 26 2020 18:32:51 (EST) NEWEitg_n0X0AA4Ifs.jpgEitiPy1WoAAUecG.jpgDuRqWotWkAEis2v.jpg
What did we learn this week?
1. Durham 'true' start?
2. Durham 'take-over' Huber [select parts re: CF-i]?
What if there's another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?
Q

Reactions: ajvol01
You think Biden will beat him?

I think the Dem strategy is to lose, but create enough doubt in the outcome via mail-in voting, election interference, etc to attempt to invalidate the election results.
This is getting close to nut cutting time. Yes, with the right strategy as far as harvesting votes and throwing out votes, I could very easily see this thing going in Biden's favor.

And then what? What is the game plan for Q after November 3rd if Trump loses and we have over 3 years worth of evidence that didn't amount to a single conviction of a major player or even a perp walk?

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back