Qanon -The Storm

If the CIA can partner with Google, why is it difficult to believe they cant with Facebook?

REVEALED: Facebook’s CIA Connections... - The Daily Edge

Social Media Is a Tool of the CIA. Seriously
I absolutely believe this. How do you shape public opinion and also create division. Get people to disclose everything about themselves, when you disclose things that should never be put on the internet, you make yourself a large target for trolls and heartless people. FB seemed like a safe environment for people to talk, friends and family stay in touch, that's the upside. The downside is horrible. I discontinued mine 7 or 8 years ago.

I absolutely believe this. How do you shape public opinion and also create division. Get people to disclose everything about themselves, when you disclose things that should never be put on the internet, you make yourself a large target for trolls and heartless people. FB seemed like a safe environment for people to talk, friends and family stay in touch, that's the upside. The downside is horrible. I discontinued mine 7 or 8 years ago.

I installed a new TV for my Mom this morning and it had voice activation system. I just installed new Commiecast and it has an Alexa Box. I said the other nigh "Eff Comcast" and it responded "Sorry. I cannot respond with such language". They obviuosly are used to hearing FU.

I feel so uneasy about such devices. Say it very lightly and in my TN hillbilly dialect, it still "Hears".

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

The same could be said about Ancestry.com and these DNA websites where you can link up with long lost family members.

I installed a new TV for my Mom this morning and it had voice activation system. I just installed new Commiecast and it has an Alexa Box. I said the other nigh "Eff Comcast" and it responded "Sorry. I cannot respond with such language". They obviuosly are used to hearing FU.

I feel so uneasy about such devices. Say it very lightly and in my TN hillbilly dialect, it still "Hears".
Amazon ordered to give Alexa evidence in double murder case

A Man’s Pacemaker Data Will Be Used Against Him in Court

Your TV Is Listening to You. And Messing With It Could Be a Felony. | The Takeaway | WNYC Studios

Alexa, did he do it? Smart device could be witness in suspicious Florida death

From Fitbits to PlayStations, the justice system is drowning in digital evidence

THIS IS NOT AN INTENDED AS AN ENDORSEMENT.

Last edited:
My goodness... the rabbit hole is deeper than even I thought.

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 868799 No.1064365
Apr 16 2018 09:36:05 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 7aec11 No.1064287
Apr 16 2018 09:28:28 (EST)
Q

SO WE HAVE IRIS SCANNERS FOR PHONES .

WHEn do we prick our finger, and drop blood on the home button to confirm our i.d. ?

( see where this is going )
>>1064287
23andMe.
Anne Wojcicki.
Spouse?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847844
Sep 2 2018 14:15:35 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d695a No.2847730
Sep 2 2018 14:06:05 (EST)
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/01/all...s-who-announced-departure-so-far-in-2018.html
"At least seven senior Facebook executives have announced their departures this year."
Nothing to See Here.
[DARPA]
Q
>>2847730
Sergey Brin - GOOG [Founder][BORN IN MOSCOW]
was married to…
Anne Wojcicki - 23andme [Founder]
was brother-in-law to…
Susan Wojcicki - CEO of YouTube
[DARPA]
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f10e89 No.11028550
Oct 11 2020 16:41:20 (EST) NEWblackmail.JPGD47D09E5-4DE4-473A-928E-23A36286E1EF.jpeg
"Thank you to our Justice Department and our federal law enforcement agencies for protecting our Governors and all the rest of our people without regard to politics."
Do you trust your source(s), [RR]?
Do you believe the election will be successfully rigged to avoid accountability?
What do they have on you?
Dark secrets.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ba70a6 No.11059802
Oct 13 2020 21:03:29 (EST) NEW83ja837.JPG
What happens when too many people don't buy what they are selling?
What happens when too many people wake up?
What happens when they lose control of the digital battlefield?
Mr. Russia collusion pusher himself now involved?
[knowingly]
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ba70a6 No.11059802
Oct 13 2020 21:03:29 (EST) NEW83ja837.JPG
What happens when too many people don't buy what they are selling?
What happens when too many people wake up?
What happens when they lose control of the digital battlefield?
Mr. Russia collusion pusher himself now involved?
[knowingly]
Q
They decide a vaccine isn't necessary.

Anyone with a basic understanding of the facts would have a serious issue with any article or opinion piece including this statement

The department has so far declined to release the results of Bash’s work, though people familiar with his findings say they would likely disappoint conservatives who have tried to paint the “unmasking” of names — a common practice in government to help understand classified documents — as a political conspiracy.

Reactions: VolinWayne
Anyone with a basic understanding of the facts would have a serious issue with any article or opinion piece including this statement

Anyone with a basic understanding of denial would conclude that you're in it.

There's lots of articles on this subject, because the conclusion was the same. You can reject reality, but it's still reality.

Tick tock.

LOL, you're so woke that even when the actual investigations fall flat - you and your online detectives still know what's what. Right?

Kudo's on all the "da storm" and its convictions, you guys nailed it.

How does it taste?

1602686241866.jpeg

It was released by Snowden to wikileaks the CIA programs for listening through devices.

VN Store

Back