QB2 Confirmed?

I get it. Somehow you believe you deserve a throne in my mind so that my opinions conform only to what you prefer. That's the only explanation for you being hyper triggered about my comments. You know what, the funny thing is, in the thread where I started this off, I attributed the idea as belonging to my dog and cracked crystal ball. But you're acting egoistical about it, as to be fanatical. Perhaps you should ask yourself, the number one question of the universe--WHY?

JFYI, the throne in my head is occupied by the rightful resident _ME.
I’m the one who’s triggered, huh? Do you realize you have made an entire separate thread from the last just to validate your own opinion? But I’m the one with the ego, right? I would try to reason with you but at this point if you can’t admit that Gaston Moore, who hasn’t started a single game, has no chance of taking the starting job then I don’t see how this discussion can continue. I mean, did you really watch the bowl game and say to yourself that Moore would have looked better?

Whatever, honestly. I have come to find that some people in the world can’t be reasoned with and you’re one of them. Have a good day and I mean that genuinely. If nothing else, I can admire your dedication to being willfully obtuse.

I’m the one who’s triggered, huh? Do you realize you have made an entire separate thread from the last just to validate your own opinion? But I’m the one with the ego, right? I would try to reason with you but at this point if you can’t admit that Gaston Moore, who hasn’t started a single game, has no chance of taking the starting job then I don’t see how this discussion can continue. I mean, did you really watch the bowl game and say to yourself that Moore would have looked better?

Whatever, honestly. I have come to find that some people in the world can’t be reasoned with and you’re one of them. Have a good day and I mean that genuinely. If nothing else, I can admire your dedication to being willfully obtuse.
If people can't be reasoned with, why do you continue to engage me in your effort to reason with me about our 8million dollar man? Is it because you need some kind of justification? To convince me you're so right, and I'm so wrong about a comment I made? Is it because you just want to argue for arguing sake?
Would you fell better if I fell to my knees in absolute reverence to you and submit you are the opinion and comment master supreme, and vow to serve you for eternity? Are you the comments and opinion police authorized to enforce what comments and opinions are lawful, and which are not?
What is your purpose for dragging this on and on, after I have already given you a reasonable response?

Just read your post above, it literally screams, I have you pegged on all accounts.

My take on QB2 is the following:
Moore will back up Nico for relief and short term injuries. Merk will play max 4 games to keep his red shirt.
If for some reason, Nico is out long term, Merk will be brought along quicker.
Moore is a good to very good quarterback in Heup's system. He will not get you beat however he is does not have that intangibles to win games on his own.
Nico & hopefullly Merk have the ability to be great.
Hes got the intangibles to win games on his own. It’s the tangibles that he lacks.

My take on QB2 is the following:
Moore will back up Nico for relief and short term injuries. Merk will play max 4 games to keep his red shirt.
If for some reason, Nico is out long term, Merk will be brought along quicker.
Moore is a good to very good quarterback in Heup's system. He will not get you beat however he is does not have that intangibles to win games on his own.
Nico & hopefullly Merk have the ability to be great.

Hes got the intangibles to win games on his own. It’s the tangibles that he lacks.
You’ve triggered my pronoun peev…

Please correct me if I failed in the edit below:

Moore’s got the intangibles to win games on his own. It’s the tangibles that he lacks.

You’ve triggered my pronoun peev…

Please correct me if I failed in the edit below:

Moore’s got the intangibles to win games on his own. It’s the tangibles that he lacks.
No you’re spot on. Moore’s intangible are impressive. His tangibles like arm strength are what holds him back.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If people can't be reasoned with, why do you continue to engage me in your effort to reason with me about our 8million dollar man? Is it because you need some kind of justification? To convince me you're so right, and I'm so wrong about a comment I made? Is it because you just want to argue for arguing sake?
Would you fell better if I fell to my knees in absolute reverence to you and submit you are the opinion and comment master supreme, and vow to serve you for eternity? Are you the comments and opinion police authorized to enforce what comments and opinions are lawful, and which are not?
What is your purpose for dragging this on and on, after I have already given you a reasonable response?

Just read your post above, it literally screams, I have you pegged on all accounts.
To be fair, if you ever thought that Gaston Moore was going to start a game over Nico, that was a really silly thing to think. That was never, ever going to happen.

I agree that QB2 is probably Moore for now, and probably Merk by the end of the year.

VN Store

Back