Quarterback Situation

Josh

So, who do ya'll think the new quarterback is going to be? :good:

.....I heard footsteps. Haven't seen a new one of these in a few days.

Not sure, but it will either be Schaeffer, Ainge, Clausen, or Crompton. And, yes, Cooter will still be carrying the clipboard.

I hear that Casey might be available if he can qualify for another year of eligibility.

Don't mind those ol' grumpies, Josh. The QB will be a gameday decision based on opponent's style of play. The QB with the skills to beat a particular team will play that particular team.

I'm probably wrong, but that's how I'D do it.

Welcome to VolNation!

Its all good Josh. Its just that most new people seem to start this same thread. Kind of an inside joke around here. But you didn't know so don't sweat it.

ainge will probably be the starter but he'll have to fight for the top spot. he'll have to compete with clausen and schaffer. crompton needs a little more time to develop.

When all is said and done, Ainge will be the QB. Please redshirt Crompton. We don't need him in '05. He's the QB of the future!

Ainge will start unless dumb ole Randy Sanders decides to scratch the whole thing and try to get Casey Clausen another year like kiddiedoc said. I hope that doesn't happen... :rolleyes:

of course ainge will start... schaeffer should play basketball cuz hell never start... r u in the military OWB???

No, I'm not in the military and Randy Sanders should be fired.

VN Store

Back