Quarterback Situation

It was really hard when Casey Clausen was the QB...... :dlol:

This is fun...

Actually GaVol, I have mixed feelings about his leadership. On one hand, I felt very safe so to speak about having him at QB. While he didn't have the strongest arm, he played smart and you knew that he wasn't going to make many mistakes.

On the other hand, players wouldn't gather around him on the sideline as he would stand by himself most of the time. I was always wondering what that was about and if the rest of the team liked him.....

wen i went to the last game in the swamp and he came outta the locker room, he was alone and the last one out if that means anything...

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Mar 29, 2005 2:07 PM
On the other hand, players wouldn't gather around him on the sideline as he would stand by himself most of the time. I was always wondering what that was about and if the rest of the team liked him.....

.... or maybe he just has bad B.O.?

Its going to be ainge unless injury. Now Who will be second is the real question.

Casey has enough eligiblity left for 1 game and it has been decided he start against UF in Gainesville.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Mar 29, 2005 4:05 PM
Casey has enough eligiblity left for 1 game and it has been decided he start against UF in Gainesville.

I predict that we'll win that game and 30 seconds after the game people will question whether Clausen is any good.

oh my god here we go.

wait, my heart is hurting,,

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

false alarm. just gas.

well another qb thread huh.

its been, lets see, a week now.(new record)

its gonna be cooter u guys. comeon

But seriously CBC, It was only a matter of time. It was kinda getting boring on the board. Even though everyone knows that Ainge is going to start, there is know harm in debating it. How long intill the orange and white game?

i'm with charley. get some kind of countdown that'll get some excitement up in here. now back to the qb situation...... :pepper:

VN Store

Back