Question about Oregon Game....

apsuVol92

Ok volnation me and a couple of buddies are thinking about going up to Eugene for the Oregon game. I know a lot of ppl from here are going so I am wondering how yall plan on going... We were thinking about getting plane tix instead of driving because it would probably be cheaper. How are most of yall going? Any input would be greatly apprectiated :)

Ok volnation me and a couple of buddies are thinking about going up to Eugene for the Oregon game. I know a lot of ppl from here are going so I am wondering how yall plan on going... We were thinking about getting plane tix instead of driving because it would probably be cheaper. How are most of yall going? Any input would be greatly apprectiated :)

I am currently negotiating for the game to be moved to Neyland.

I'm flying from Chattanooga to Seattle (tickets were only $340). Staying in Seattle for a day and then taking a train down to Eugene.

United airlines out of Knoxville had round trip to Portland for around $400. Best i could find in Knoxville. GBO!

Got an idea, probably nutty but here goes. Though going to the Oregon game myself, why don’t flying Vols talk and see if they can leave as a group? Might mean discounts. Depends on what town you’re in and how close to the airport you’d normally use and so forth. Orangify the planes.

Those driving, meet up along the way and form a convoy. Which may not be a bad idea as it would allow many things. Increased safety. Instant help if a car develops an issue like a flat tire or something.

Crazy idea, I know but. . . .

We're flying out of St. Louis to Portland for about $300 round trip per person. Getting there on Thursday.

VN Store

Back