Question? Arion Carter a beast, yes, or no?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Smyrna grad possible best player ever to represent school. at the Chattanooga game, I ask a fellow Vol fan his opinion very high on him. Herbstreit seems to like him as well. I think he's on his way myself. room to grow.

Arion Carter is the best defensive player we have at UT on this team when it's all said and done.

Smyrna grad possible best player ever to represent school. at the Chattanooga game, I ask a fellow Vol fan his opinion very high on him. Herbstreit seems to like him as well. I think he's on his way myself. room to grow.
Arion has a chance to be special. And he’s a GREAT kid. By the way I coached both him and Rod Wilkes at Smyrna.

I thought he looked fantastic this past weekend. Very fast. Instinctual. Very much improved from is time as a freshman. I anticipated he’ll be all sec following his junior season.

Reactions: volfan2024
He was swimming last year and then got injured.
He began to really get settled in against NC State. He’s going to be damn good.

I really had great hopes for the guy he dominated in state high school championship but college A LOT different.

VN Store

Back