Question? Arion Carter a beast, yes, or no?

Arion has a chance to be special. And he’s a GREAT kid. By the way I coached both him and Rod Wilkes at Smyrna.
Rod Wilkes....he delivered an appliance to our house a while back. Truly nice fellow! He just grinned about his Vol Nation "legend status".

Attachments

• Rod Wilks #22.jpg
    Rod Wilks #22.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
Maybe. I'm not ready to call him "beast" yet but he has the potential. "Beast" is reserved for guys like Al Wilson, Leonard Little, Reggie White, Derek Barnett, etc.

Reactions: volfan2024
I think the Sonny Gray pitcher for Cardinals probably be best athlete especially winning two state championships as qb pretty cool though when balls over her coaches his kids travel team.

I think the Sonny Gray pitcher for Cardinals probably be best athlete especially winning two state championships as qb pretty cool though when balls over her coaches his kids travel team.
The "BDP!" poster from the previous page was Smyrna's offensive coordinator on those back-to-back State Championships.

Smyrna grad possible best player ever to represent school. at the Chattanooga game, I ask a fellow Vol fan his opinion very high on him. Herbstreit seems to like him as well. I think he's on his way myself. room to grow.

Carter has the tools to be one of the all time greats here.

The whole defense is just nasty.

VN Store

Back