Quote by Rick Clausen

Originally posted by Volsaholic@Aug 1, 2005 6:43 PM
If I had to compare Chris Leak to any recent Quarterback I would compare him to Jason White He has basically the same attributes and nobody pickup Jason white in the Draft.
[snapback]120555[/snapback]​

Chris Leak is Jason White . . . with a better arm and two good knees.

Originally posted by Old School Vol@Jul 29, 2005 2:02 PM

On to the POS band.  That is exactly what they are now in my opinion, a POS.  With the exception of some of the pregame stuff, the rest of it is pretty bland and boring.  Come on, how many times can one get excited over the stinking circle drill.  Again, just my opinion. 

[snapback]119204[/snapback]​

Maybe you should watch the band instead of criticize it. When I was in we did all the circle drills under Dr. Julian. Dr. Sousa throws it in every once in a while (usually alumni game) Some of us are very proud of the traditions and respect our band has received nationwide. Again That's just MY opinion. :moon2: :neener:

WAY OFF BASE OldVol.

The Pride of the Southland is VERY good. The circle drill is amazing and only done once a year. The 12 Vol Days of Christmas is funny and entertaining, and the Pride ACTUALLY plays songs that OTHER schools don't, so thats a plus. I HATE hearing 14 versions of Tiger Rag a season, The "Ive been working on the railroad" from UGA and all the other, SOS.

Florida needs a whole lot more help than just some guy telling them what plays we run to beat the VOLS.

VN Store

Back