Rae Sykes

Kyrus lanxter... That was the best high school team I ever saw. The high school I went to was in the same region with them. My high school team wasent bad that yr went 8-3 and went to the second round of the play offs and Alcoa still beat us 70-7 lol

Brian Sommers was better than Lanxter too, threw his talent away with drugs

I will admit I have two Auburn shirts that I've received at blood drives, and I wear them some. I first told the lady I didn't want one, but she insisted. I told her to give me Auburn, cause there's no way in hell I'm wearing a Bama shirt.

I donate blood and know that those who take your information or give out the free t-shirts usually are 60+ in age and retirees. Don't want to disrespect my/our elders but.... take the damn shirt if you feel obligated and then:
1. Burn it
2. Donate it to Goodwill
3. Use it as a shop towel
4. Offer it to your closest Aubie fan buddy but 1st tear it in half.
But... don't wipe your butt with it unless you're in the woods "cause if you just can't say no to the 60+retiree, you'll probably try and flush it which might cause more unnecessary heart ache.

Ya I went to the maryville Alcoa game think the score was 17-13. Brandon warren was suspended that game normally I'd say one player can't change a game but I think if he would have played Alcoa would have won

What year? There was never a score of 17-13 against Maryville when Brandon Warren was there. If there was a game that Warren missed against Maryville, the score was either 31-18 or 41-21. Neither of those scores is good for your original point.

VN Store

Back