Randall Cobb, Zach Rogers, Aaron Douglas and Rod Wilks...

cobb just had an excellent 40 or so yard scamper with a TD but called back by a hold. He still has great moves

People have said he has great arm strength but I think 22 TD's and only 2 int. says a lot about his accuracy. He looked pretty impressive in that first drive.

Alcoa's sophomore TB/LB Troy Hodge is a beast. I can see a UT offer in his future.

Cobb looks so effortless when he hits his stride. He's single-handedly dominating Goodpasture tonight.

This game is over. It looks like Alcoa will continue to dominate 2-a because they're team is full of top notch underclassman. Hope we can keep pulling them in.

Rogers with a 44 yard run.

Fulton has some fast guys in their secondary. Cobb (RB) is a dang good football player.

man what an athletic pick! He got 10 feet in the air. This might be the better Rogers of the two.

He has played well. I kind of question his strait line speed though. He has got caught from behind by #3 (Cobb) twice. Cobb didn't have a ton of ground to make up but he did catch him. Rogers does look like he has more potential than his brother though.

VN Store

Back